THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Hmm they must be hanging out with all the Michigan guys who do the same thing. If they only knew what they are missing out on.

Its harder for guys on Tapatalk to see where people are from. But you would be shocked how many guys I see from Columbus and such posting.

Hmm they must be hanging out with all the Michigan guys who do the same thing. If they only knew what they are missing out on.

I am looking for land in Michigan.

Honored to make the Ohio rankings and even cracking the top 50 and being ahead of Phillyv! Im not sure if Ill even be ranked that high in my own state lol

Ok back with a new updated list after this weekend

A few notes:
No HUGE moves after this weekend, the easiest way would have been for someone to buy my golf, huge fail on all of your part.
PhillyV moves up from #51 to #49 for just simply showing up Saturday
Winchell moves down into the 20's for not giving me any strokes for our little competition. But after late rumors swirl about a THP table at his wedding, he moves back into the teens
Gunner moves down 3 spots for making the group wait for a green to clear on a par 4 and then not hitting the green (or keeping the ball in play).
Frogger moves up with 2 solid rounds of golf, along with that Canadan fella
GolfinFF with some weekend golf and Im sure an abundance of indoor work coming will be on the rise.
Robman7 moves up 5 spots after making a run at a sub 40 back 9 Sunday, but then drops 5 spots after missing the putt.
Maynard moves up for playing Sunday despite a jacked up foot and actually driving the ball well for the first time in awhile :)
Milkman/Robozeo skyrocket up the list for driving 5 hours to play saturday.
Honorary Ohioan Greggdrews with a few impressive birdies is sitting 48th..1 spot in front of PhillyV
Grins on the rise as from what ive seen the last go around his ball striking has REALLY improved.
Cbaker moved up 3 spots after driving the ball very well, but then dropped 3 spots after like 9 putting a green.
ntanygd760 is on the rise after playing a ton of golf already in December....in Ohio
Captaincaution has no change, but will move up with ease once we get some sim golf going.
Hickerad is TBD, not sure if he almost killed anyone again or not.

Good luck to everyone over the winter, keep those games sharp!

Hey I'm in the same thought as Canadan... That has to be good for my chances right?? Or that could be bad for them. It's all in how you look at it. I'm glass is half full type of guy so my chances are good.

Playing Golf in Michigan this Wednesday....
Just sayin'!

It's the place to be!

That list is great fun, tons of indoor work for me this winter and a 4day golf school with my instructor in less than a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few notes:
No HUGE moves after this weekend, the easiest way would have been for someone to buy my golf, huge fail on all of your part.
Winchell moves down into the 20's for not giving me any strokes for our little competition. But after late rumors swirl about a THP table at his wedding, he moves back into the teens
Gunner moves down 3 spots for making the group wait for a green to clear on a par 4 and then not hitting the green (or keeping the ball in play).
GolfinFF with some weekend golf and Im sure an abundance of indoor work coming will be on the rise.
Robman7 moves up 5 spots after making a run at a sub 40 back 9 Sunday, but then drops 5 spots after missing the putt.
Maynard moves up for playing Sunday despite a jacked up foot and actually driving the ball well for the first time in awhile :)
Honorary Ohioan Greggdrews with a few impressive birdies is sitting 48th..1 spot in front of PhillyV
Grins on the rise as from what ive seen the last go around his ball striking has REALLY improved.
Cbaker moved up 3 spots after driving the ball very well, but then dropped 3 spots after like 9 putting a green.
ntanygd760 is on the rise after playing a ton of golf already in December....in Ohio
Captaincaution has no change, but will move up with ease once we get some sim golf going.

Everyone made it home safe in front of me. So does that count for a couple of spots?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Playing Golf in Michigan this Wednesday....
Just sayin'!

It's the place to be!

We got 2 from MI and 1 from OH why don't another one of you guys from OH drive up and we'll start fueling this rivalry right now.

We got 2 from MI and 1 from OH why don't another one of you guys from OH drive up and we'll start fueling this rivalry right now.
cant quit the day job just yet lol i would but i burnt up all my vacation days last week. I had to work friday. Worst work day ever

But its nice that 50% of team michigan is playing golf together wednesday

and 1/100th (100 is being conservative) of the Ohio hopefuls as well.

I will drive from my house if someone doesn't want to drive as far.

Great course also!
#17 is a replica of Sawgrass #17.....

You KNOW you want to hit that shot!

Haha u got jokes. Lets be realistic its not 50% its more like 33% We have at least 6 guys that I have personally met and played a round with. :alien:

Yeah, ya know, right? I mean when I think of legendary courses, Ohio definitely comes to mind. :alien:
Said no one in Michigan ever. Yet in those few dark years I lived in Ohio we took a couple awesome golf buddy getaways to Michigan. hmmm? :alien:

Last edited:
Its harder for guys on Tapatalk to see where people are from. But you would be shocked how many guys I see from Columbus and such posting.

What??? I thought i was the only one in Columbus! I know there are a few in the outlining areas.

A few notes:

Come on. I did buy you a drink and granola bar before the round. And I'm bringing some of Jessie's really good cheesy potatoes Sunday! That's got to count for some sort of movement. But honestly, with the baby on the way and not sure how next year looks for events, which I will still sign up for most, hope I can get a spot in this one. Going to be a great day of golf. People who are in Ohio and not posting, better start checking out this thread

Last edited:
That list made my day. Been a darn hectic one that I'm just pulling away!

#RegionalRivalry is going to be good.

Whose up for a round this week?

What??? I thought i was the only one in Columbus! I know there are a few in the outlining areas.
I'm in the out laying area.

If I calculated right, I think net, I stayed the same ranking with all the up and downs and back and forths.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That list made my day. Been a darn hectic one that I'm just pulling away!

#RegionalRivalry is going to be good.

Whose up for a round this week?

I might be down to play somewhere, probably doing local all of the next 3 days but am open to playing as long as it isn't somewhere charging $40 or $50 or some silliness in December

I hope I get in this. Since June I've been getting ready for competition events and now I'm sort of stranded lol I need to add this to my calendar

Can't wait to find out more about this Event!

What we know
Its 8 v 8
Its a team competition
Its 36 holes
The date
Michigan will win

What we don't know
What course we are playing
How teams will be picked
What formats will be played

Can't wait to find out more about this Event!

What we know
Its 8 v 8
Its a team competition
Its 36 holes
The date
Michigan will win

What we don't know
What course we are playing
How teams will be picked
What formats will be played

Anyone from Michigan want to get together in between Christmas and New Years.

Anyone from Michigan want to get together in between Christmas and New Years.

I would be up for something for sure.

Back