NewGlfr

Reaction score
Handicap
Man, he just can't close out. 2nd place AGAIN. He does great until the final few holes ever week lately and then chokes hard. Missed 2 short birdie putts which would have won him the tourney in the last few holes. I'd love to see him win. One Tour win but a bunch of 2nd and 3rd place finishes. Sheesh.

Last edited:
He will get it done. Especially if he continues to play like he has been.

Was expecting to see another pull the trigger video. Happy he seems to be past that.

Was expecting to see another pull the trigger video. Happy he seems to be past that.

Yes sir. Unlike a lot of tour pros, he has really worked hard to move past it. Hopefully it stays that way.

Yes sir. Unlike a lot of tour pros, he has really worked hard to move past it. Hopefully it stays that way.

Agree. He has worked hard. He is now faster than about 60 million other golfers in the world.........

I find myself cheering for him lately. It's a real bummer he can't seem to close out a tournament.

He's coming into that age when his experience plays a big part in winning. The past couple years has shown him trending upward. I think the next couple years will be good for him. At 32 he still has a lot of golf ahead of him.

I am a fan. he's a little guy who doesn't hit the ball a mile. he has to play the game, and I love his grit. also seems like a down to earth guy. and working so hard to fix his mental hitch for no other reason than knowing it was difficult on his playing partners is very classy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will make him feel better when he collects his cheque for $406000.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He has been playing solid and consider golf for several months. IMO he wins early in 2016

I still can't believe he went driver off the deck in the last playoff, but if he keeps putting himself in this position he is bound to get a victory.

I don't know, yes I feel bad for Kevin for not closing out another possible win. What is that, 2 seconds and a third in the last 3 tournaments, and many more seconds before these last ones. He's got to get over the hump and make a few 6 footers in the closing holes, and a birdie or two, soon. The game is so mental at the top level, his misses could end up eating on him and keeping him from winning. I too root for Kevin Na, since he's my size and is hitting a couple irons longer than most, but he sure has game. Used to root for Corey Pavin too, he's be hitting a 5 iron and everyone else would be hitting 7 or 8 irons, he'd stick the 5 iron though and put the pressure on the others in his group to get inside his shot. Go get your 2nd tournament Kevin, then more will follow.

I might be in the minority but he annoys me. He spends more time getting in his own way and his after shot movements bug me.

Wow, watching last few holes and Na did stop his swing on 17 and 18 in mid swing. So very odd.

Wow, watching last few holes and Na did stop his swing on 17 and 18 in mid swing. So very odd.

Mental!!!!!

Poor Kevin Na......he doesn't look like he is starving......

Well hitting 3 wood on the last hole instead of driver was a strange move and probably cost him. So it's kind of his fault there.

Mental!!!!!

I think once he gets past the mental game he will win. He has worked and improved alot so hopefully this will be his last hurdle. Like him or not got to respect hard work.

I think once he gets past the mental game he will win. He has worked and improved alot so hopefully this will be his last hurdle. Like him or not got to respect hard work.

I've watched him be mental for years. I don't see him getting over this hurdle and with so many other great players, he doesn't capture my attention.

I might be in the minority but he annoys me. He spends more time getting in his own way and his after shot movements bug me.
I agree - he has caused himself so many strokes from some of the most ridiculous errors I've seen on the PGA tour

I agree - he has caused himself so many strokes from some of the most ridiculous errors I've seen on the PGA tour

Better and stronger players have lost it mentally and never made it back. He is playing through a mental barrier. I don't wish him I'll-will but don't see him conquering his demons.

Better and stronger players have lost it mentally and never made it back. He is playing through a mental barrier. I don't wish him I'll-will but don't see him conquering his demons.

Have you ever seen Ernie Els' putting twitch? THAT's mental!

Well hitting 3 wood on the last hole instead of driver was a strange move and probably cost him. So it's kind of his fault there.
I wonder what his justification was for that

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back