mquinton1

Reaction score
Handicap
I have had a gap between my AP-3 4 iron at 195 and my 3 wood at 225. On short par 5s under 350 I use my 4 iron but wouldn't mind being 210 with the same confidence. My home course also has a 210 par 3 that I just don't have a club for.
I did a lot of research, hit a bunch of 5 woods at the store and settled on the Rogue.
Took it to the course today. Averaged 215, high piercing drop and stop down the center all day. Came to the 210 par 3, the shot was right at the pin, flew right over it and left a three foot putt that I made. First time I ever hit the green let alone birdie.
This is the best feel on contact of any club I have ever hit.
Maybe in the market to see what I get out of the Rouge 3 wood.
Nice job Calloway!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Callaway are missing a trick though if they don't bring out some limited edition Red models and changes the naming and branding to "Rouge" :good:

Callaway are missing a trick though if they don't bring out some limited edition Red models and changes the naming and branding to "Rouge" :good:

Haha, if I had £1 for every time I have seen someone call them 'Rouge' I could have retired by now

Haha, if I had £1 for every time I have seen someone call them 'Rouge' I could have retired by now

A typo shouldn't be a big deal on a thread unless it's about Spelling bees

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back