How Often Do You Take An "Other"?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Meaning more than a double bogey. How often does this appear on the score card for you?

Twice per round on average.

Very rarely. This summer I did manage an 11 on a par 5

Once every couple rounds or so. The main problem is too mainy Double Bogeys.

Had a nine on a par 5 three weeks ago. started a round with a 7 on a 260 or so yard par 4 about six weeks ago. But, I'm not bad at containing damage control to double bogey.

Meaning more than a double bogey. How often does this appear on the score card for you?

Too damn often!
But With another round of lessons this winter, and more time to practice and play next year, I look forward to limiting the damages on my cards next year!

Not often thank God but when it does happen I write it down.

Generally at least once a round, but have had a couple recently without one.

Very rarely thankfully.

Happens now and then. I can days without a double and then make two in a row.......

I can say with 100% confidence that I took more this year than my entire playing career previous.

Rough year, I would say easily one a round if not more.

I would say once every other round. Its bound to happen to me and its a completely ruins my round.

At least one triple on average, but can get up to 3, some times more if it's a really bad day. The good news is the other is a triple 99% of the time, as opposed to something worse. Limiting the bad holes as much as possible to double bogey this season has helped lower the handicap and I'm hoping to continue that trend to eliminating triples altogether. The rounds where I haven't had any triples were some of my best ever, so definitely a good way to go.

1 to 3 per round but depends heavily on the course played.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It's been a while since I've had one that I can remember. Think I had a triple at the Gauntlet due to water and a bad 2nd shot. Used to be once every round or every other round, but have had a good stretch recently for the past few months.

Not too often but often enough that they are not strangers on my card.

I'm good for 2 a round on most days..

Too much. Usually 1 to 3 times a round. If I go a few days without playing/practicing, 3 per round.

Jack

dcc582d0bc9cb2c0f1185282f88bfaa1.jpg

Looks like less than 3% of the time, the dreaded "other" comes up...

Dax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 per round unfortuently

Based on my stats on ushandicap, through my last 20 rounds I've had 3.

To far often than I care to admit publicly.

Probably once a round lately.

Home course? once or twice some rounds, sometimes none. Happens more often if I lose a ball, obviously.

An away course? I hate it but I could count on at least two for sure. More if there is carry over water or woods to the right.

Not very often but I took an 8(+4) today in #15. I was one over up until then and pushed my approach right into a pond. Talk about inflating a score quick. I ended up with 6 over 78.

Back