bmoresportsnut

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone on here ever played in a tournament on one of the mini tours? Either as a pro or amateur?

Anyone on here ever played in a tournament on one of the mini tours? Either as a pro or amateur?

I played mini tours for two years as a pro. Are you thinking of playing?

Never done it, but I'm just here to see the responses because my goal is to drop the handicap to a level that allows me to play in some amateur/mini tour qualifiers (US Am qualifier is the first step at 2.4 or lower). Not saying that I ever will or that I ever will be competitive, but just being allowed to is a goal in its own for me.

Never done it, but I'm just here to see the responses because my goal is to drop the handicap to a level that allows me to play in some amateur/mini tour qualifiers (US Am qualifier is the first step at 2.4 or lower). Not saying that I ever will or that I ever will be competitive, but just being allowed to is a goal in its own for me.
That's my goal as well. I don't necessarily need to compete but just being able to meet the requirements is cool. I'm sitting at a 3.7 now so hopefully this year goes well.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

I played the California Golden State Tour as well as a few other local tours here in SoCal in the mid 1990's.

I haven't but my brother is planning on playing 2-3 events this summer on the Dakota's Tour. It will be fun to follow along on how it works out for him.

Back