Last Time You Holed Out?

A few ago for me about 20 yards off the green. In my circle of golf buddies we call it “chip ninja” when you hole out. You have to put your arms up in the air and yell “chip ninja” before it goes on the hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 years ago. It was my last rd with my father and still stands as my only eagle.

Aug 16th 120 yards for ?

Not this past fall but the fall prior (fall 2017) @ Cog Hill Dubsdread. 205 yds out from a fairway bunker I happened to be in the the very back of. I believe it was the par 4 13th. Whichever hole is between the two par 3's on the back. We were playing the 2nd tees from the back. I think the hole played 465?ish.....

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

It has been a few years, but I holed out from 165 yds for an eagle. Shocked the hell out of me! lol

It was last year during our scramble. I hit a 56* 3/4 wedge about 45 yards.

Last summer at Mact3333's club. It was a Peltz wedge shot from 90?. Holed it for the eagle.

18 months ago from 110.
Full swing wedge that backed up into the cup.

Let's say for topic's sake, the distance is from 40 yards or more. When is the last time you holed out?
About 2 years ago. I holed out from 160 on a long par 4. The crazy thing about it is that I holed out on the same hole from 180 3 weeks before.

Twice in 2016. Sadly, it didn't happen from 40+ in 2017.

Pretty sure the only time I've ever done that was my only ace in 2016. Just not accurate enough with my wedges, had several close but none that dropped.

June maybe. Holed out from 77 yards for birdie after chunking a 9 iron.

About a year ago. 1st hole of the day. 110 out.

September of last year, holed out from 135 yards for an eagle.

Last June during a tournament from 190 for eagle on a long par 4

2 years ago, holed out from a fairway trap about 100 yards out. Sadly, it was for par after I put my tee shot OB.

One month ago, 135yd down wind 9I for HIO.

4 years ago, first round of the season. Gap wedge from the light rough, 115 yds.

I think my ace 2 years ago is the only time I've holed out from more than 40 yards. My one and only eagle came from maybe 25 yards out.

June 18, 2017

HIO.jpg

Holed a 130 yard approach on a par 5 about 4 years ago. There were some pics around here somewhere but I think they probably fell victim to the photo bucket change to a pay site. Haven't done it since though.

JM

Last year around May. Was playing with a guy that I recently met and his group at their country club and holed out on the back 9 from about 135 w/ 9 iron. It was fun

Holed out from about 60 yards back in October!

2017 Coyote Creek in Fort Wayne, 2nd hole par 5, 168 out with a 6 iron. We looked for the ball behind the green for a good 3 min before I checked the cup.

Last June. Hole #2 Raven's Claw. 9 iron from 140. Playing a yellow Supersoft and walked up to see 3 balls on the green and no yellow. Was a bit steamed as I thought I hit a pretty good shot. Somebody said check the hole and, sure enough, there it was.

Back