Last Time You Holed Out?

Only have done it once from that far out. Probably about 2 years ago. 50 or 60 yards ish with a 56* for birdie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't remember the last time, but one of my buddies got a hole in one today. I did not see it as they were the group behind us, but playing 160 into a slight breeze all carry over a pond.

MONDAY! Took a little off a 58* from 88 yards. 1 hop and in for an eagle!

last summer. 54* from about 50 yards or so.

Last summer. I pitched in from around 40 yards on back to back holes. Sad part on both holes it was for par after driving in the water. From more than 40 yards also last summer holed out from 135 on a par 4 for eagle.

Never. All my hole outs have been pitches or bunker shots. The last one was a couple weeks ago: greenside bunker in two, in the jar 4Regal.

First and only time was last January or February I hit my 56* RTX 3 from the drop zone after hitting my tee shot into the pond on the 10th hole at one of the local courses near me. Good way to save par.

like 3 years ago on a par 3. tee shot missed the green. 2nd chip from 15 yards went 1 foot. 3rd chip from 15 yards took one bounce and in the drain

2 years ago. about 60 yards out on a par 4 and it hit the fringe and rolled in luckily enough.

A few months ago...partial wedge from about 40.

Back in 2000, about 150 out on a short par 4. It bounced over a bunker and then just disappeared.

2 months ago from about 55 yards for eagle 2. Tried a little hop and stop with my CBX 54* and initially thought I carried it a couple yards too far ... nope!

I also made an eagle (putt) in the round just prior to that hole out. That one broke an eagle-less streak that went all the way back to the 1990s. Then back to back rounds. Golf is a funny game.

Just now. Skulled my approach over the green. Had about 27 yards to pin but a big mound just at back of green. Hit a high flop with my 58 Edel wedge that came down on green and rolled in for birdie.

Yesterday! Short sided in a bunker up against the lip. Barely got it onto the green, ball just started tracking towards the hole and just died in the hole.

Tuesday. 121 yards. 44 degree Cleveland CBX I got to replace my sets T300 wedge I didn't care much for the spin or shot making capability of.

Over 30 years ago. :ROFLMAO:

Sunday with a HIO

More than 15 years ago. Holed a 9 iron from 115 yards for an eagle.

Probably last year sometime when playing for a score.

Now I practice hitting shots to a 10' foot green. I will hole out from 60 yards a couple of times a month. About every 200.shots. I have also hit the flag stick numerous times

I know they don't count but they are a feel good event. 🤣.

Apparently in my quick search on the course I pulled up an old thread versus the most recent one sorry

Couple of weeks ago... pulled my drive left into some trees... was fortunate to find it - and could only punch back out into the fairway. Had roughly 110 to pin. If I had a shot tracker to show the flight of my next shot - it would have been perfectly straight up and down on one line. Couldn’t see if it went in or not... but, didn’t see it roll past. Got up to the hole - and there it was! Big thrill!

1997, with a partial PW from about 60 yds out for an eagle on a par-5.

I was still fairly new to the game. That may have been my highest lofted club at the time.

On the 13th of May this year, on a short par 4, I holed a 60 yard 60° wedge from 61 yards for an eagle 2.

Back