If you lose your glasses, where do you find them?

Gilbertc13

Mizuno Staffer
Reaction score
Handicap
Lost my glasses again. I’ve racked my brain trying to figure out where. Like the title says, where do you find them when you lose them? I’ve run out of ideas and places to look

Sent from HTX

Top of your head?
Jacket pocket.
Fridge?

Lost my glasses again. I’ve racked my brain trying to figure out where. Like the title says, where do you find them when you lose them? I’ve run out of ideas and places to look

Sent from HTX
Do you wear them all the time or just for certain things, like reading or driving?

Do you wear them all the time or just for certain things, like reading or driving?

All the time. I’ve checked the car, my office at work and everywhere I can think of in my apartment.

Sent from HTX

All the time. I’ve checked the car, my office at work and everywhere I can think of in my apartment.

Sent from HTX
I only took mine off to sleep and shower when I wore them. Did they fall under the bed or into a waste basket near your bed or in the bathroom?

In your golf bag pocket maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"They're always in the last place you look."

I remember some comedian (Jay Leno?) doing a piece about this. It's what my parents always said to me. And it was so annoying. Of course it's the last place you look - because that's when you find them!

Sent from HTX

I think gremlins might have got them.:alien:

Do you live with anyone else that might have "moved" them someplace, and then forgot about it?

I think gremlins might have got them.:alien:

Do you live with anyone else that might have "moved" them someplace, and then forgot about it?

That’s my thinking. She does that all the time

Sent from HTX

Any place where I normally tend to leave the keys and wallet... car console, living room shelf, etc... good luck searching

When you think about it, why would you keep looking after you've found them?

I pretty close to wearing glasses full time now - for both reading and distance. I've taken to leaving them in a few places - on a counter with my keys, wallet and phone; on a nightstand; on a monitor shelf at work; in my eyeglass holder or cubby in my car. That's because I lost them too frequently for my own good. Now, when they disappear, they usually turn up having fallen from one of those locations.

Edit: these two things have really helped me:

1) Tile - helps for both my keys and my smartphone. My daughter gave me this. Guess why.
2) These sound wacky but they actually are pretty stealthy and actually work:

https://www.amazon.com/Drop-Stop-Fillers-Lori-Greiner/dp/B00CE9QAGI

I’m just glad cell phones ring because I must misplace mine in my own house 3 times a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

always here

Attachments

• IMG_20180211_212036_162.jpg
    IMG_20180211_212036_162.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 0
I know where yours are but since you can't read this anyhow I won't bother to post it.

I find my glasses in the bed because the only time I lose them is if I fall asleep with them on.

When I lose mine they usually have fallen off my night stand and are either under the bed, or bounced somewhere underneath the nightstand. I have also had a couple times I've gotten up in the middle of the night, put them on, went to the bathroom then took them off and left them on the counter. felt silly about that when I was looking everywhere but there for them the next morning.

I used to find them smashed under my bed when I would fall asleep with them on at night. Since LASIK, I don't have that issue anymore

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sent from HTX
In the padded pocket of my golf bag. Thats where my sunglasses usually hide. :D

That’s my thinking. She does that all the time

Sent from HTX

You need to tell her to leave your glasses alone or you're getting a new person to live with.

I know where yours are but since you can't read this anyhow I won't bother to post it.

Post of the day

I used to find them smashed under my bed when I would fall asleep with them on at night. Since LASIK, I don't have that issue anymore

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

LASIK ftw..it's the best money that I've ever spent

When I woke up I couldn't find my glasses anywhere. Go to put on shoes to check the car and they're sitting in my left shoe.....

I did NOT drink last night but how they ended up perfectly in my shoe is beyond me.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

When I woke up I couldn't find my glasses anywhere. Go to put on shoes to check the car and they're sitting in my left shoe.....

I did NOT drink last night but how they ended up perfectly in my shoe is beyond me.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

Dog?

Sent from HTX

Found them! My cat pushed them off the table and into a bag that was just collecting stuff. I was about to toss the bag in the trash but decided to look before I did. Happy I checked!

Sent from HTX

Back