Rife rainbow Trinidad and some C200s. No reason to change other than....hmm

Sounds like an old CD is your new mirror for now

Yep, the old stand by for a while. Ugh.

Works like a charm though!

leather%20headcovers%20+%20Striped%20black%20white.jpg

I like these a lot, now to find them at a decent price

Yep, the old stand by for a while. Ugh.

Works like a charm though!

Where do you place the CD - just behind or above the ball?

Where do you place the CD - just behind or above the ball?

I put the ball in the middle of the CD (the hole). Allows me to see where my eyes are (I want mine over the heel). The mirrors work WAY better, but a CD will do the trick.

SKLZ Golf Strong fitness program :D

I think its going to be an interesting one. I plan on being incredibly sore early on. LOL

I may have missed it in your review thread, but when is the release date?

I may have missed it in your review thread, but when is the release date?

Should actually go live today according to what I am looking at!

Pondering a legitimate SAM style putting fitting. I want to know what my dynamic loft is.

The SAM fitting was really, really cool when I did it. A ton of information about your stroke in a very short period of time.

With the awesomeness that is in my Grandaddy bag I have no real ponders. Though I am always pondering putters. #7 or milled collection #2. Hmmm or something not from odyssey

haha, I need to resolve why I don't get perfect end over end roll with all my putters. I know it's not face angle, and my stroke is pretty damn neutral. Has to be loft.

Oh it definitely is. But, the weighting (location, not necessarily total weight) as well as the general CG of the putter play a role there too.

The SAM labs are insanely cool. I got to get on one of the setups at the Adams event, its heaven for gear/number nerds like us.

With the awesomeness that is in my Grandaddy bag I have no real ponders. Though I am always pondering putters. #7 or milled collection #2. Hmmm or something not from odyssey

White Hot RX. Trust me.

Madison, Rochester or Memphis!

I will own a KLVN bag at some point. There is just so much awesome in that design.

Pondering a legitimate SAM style putting fitting. I want to know what my dynamic loft is.

Opened my eyes when I did mine. When the fitter told me what my loft needed to be I was shocked.

I've been pondering a Cobra LTD Pro with a HZRDUS Black 6.0 shaft but I ponder no more after doing a Buy it Now for $299 this morning on eBay.:act-up: I played a Fly Z+ for much of last year so I already have a couple other shafts that will fit in this head.

So I was playing golf yesterday with my buddy and his brother-in-law and found out that his uncle is the inventor of this bag. My buddy told me about this bag about a year ago and didn't really think much about it until I saw it at the PGA show. Pretty awesome and I heard the bag is great!

I will own a KLVN bag at some point. There is just so much awesome in that design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back