What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 from the tips at the club I just joined. Not too bad considering this is the first time ive played it. 7k yrds, 140 slope and a 75 course rating.

Where did you join?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you join?

Grand Summit in Grandview. Price is definitely right. 120 a month for golf+cart, range and gym. Guests are only 25 bucks. Zoisa fairways and bent grass greens. 5 sets of tee boxes. Greens are about the fastest and best conditon ive played all year. Plus when you join right now they give you a set of aeroburner irons and if you do a 2 year they give you the aeroburner driver as well. My other buddy who joined sold his to cover most the cost of the memebership.

81. My personal best at my Country Club.

Hit the ball well and did this all with my driver sitting at home. I adore this 4 wood from the tee box. Only had one blow up hold which led to a triple.

Shot a 75 from the the blue tees on my home course (6,548 yds - 71.0/126). I really had a good shot at shooting even for the first time ever. I left so many shots out on the course with a drive OB, 2 3 putts, a sh-nk, and several short birdie misses. I blame the putting on healing, punched greens :) Anyway I feel good about where my game is going and this many miscues and still having a good round lets me know I am getting closer to shooting par or better.

41/38 +7 at deer creek. Would have been better if my approach game and putting was better. Had the pulls today

That's the struggle. How do you find confidence to hit the ball well when you can't hit the ball well because you lost the confidence? I go to the range and hit it well, but it just doesn't transfer to the course. I'll have at least one more round before I'm stuck using the heated range and that is definitely a focus when I am on the course.

Neb,
You got this man. I know you know how to smash the hybrids off the ground and tee. Step up a box and use hybrid until that confidence comes back. When you come out here next month, you'll have fairways that will roll and have the confidence you'll need to bring the belt to THP.

43/48 91 today.
Not the best driver day - I hit more in the desert left than all other drives combined.
A string of three 7's on the back got me good.
However, it was a beautiful day, my putting did not suck, I drained a few long putts and lipped out 4 putts.
And I was hitting the ball well, overall, with 7/18 GIR. If I had been in the fairway more often, that number would have gone up.

Shot 78. If I could put I would be dangerous looking at getting a different putter any suggestions ?

81 today on an easier course. Not the greatest round but had 4 skins so it worked out well

A so-so 83 with 28 putts... Putt count is misleading, as I hit 4 greens on the day, and none on the back nine. Full swing was way off, especially the tee game. Scrambled like mad.

An atrocious 86. 44 on the front and 42 on the back. It was my first time out in a while, so it felt good to swing the clubs, but I struggled out there. Outside of the Great Big Bertha, I dont think I hit any clubs all that well. Did make 2 fifteen footers to save par with the Cure, so that was nice.

An atrocious 86. 44 on the front and 42 on the back. It was my first time out in a while, so it felt good to swing the clubs, but I struggled out there. Outside of the Great Big Bertha, I dont think I hit any clubs all that well. Did make 2 fifteen footers to save par with the Cure, so that was nice.

Should have just used the 3 clubs again

Should have just used the 3 clubs again

I actually said the same thing to Tim (playing partner). He laughed. My irons were just off all day, which does not surprise me since I was playing out of his bag. Thinner and smaller than I was used to and despite hitting a good tee ball most of the day, I was in bad shape on approaches and my wedges were just not crisp or sharp.

Tough winds today combined with less than stellar (putting it kindly) resulted in getting beat up. 40/47. Lots of early extention and ott issues today

Shot my PB for 9 holes and PB 18 with a 45/40=85. Had 7 pars with quite a few birdie opportunities but just couldn't get one to drop. Wasn't that long ago that pars were far and few in between so I am really happy with how my game has progressed.

41/41=82 from senior tees. Cart path only because of the recent rain, 11/14 FWs, 31 putts with 1 3 putt. 1 birdie and 1 double. I was behind a 2 some on the first tee and they did not let me through until the 5th hole, the early slow pace was a killer to my getting any type of tempo. Still, I enjoyed being out and getting in some practice.

Randy, glad you are able to play again. Very wet here too. I could have had a good score except for terrible putting. 81 (38, 43)

39 on the front 9 today. Took forever.. there was actually a guy with an oxygen tank on the golf cart in front of me. Nice guys but so so so so slow.

Got out for 18 today after I decided it was to nice to go to work today. ended up with a 37-41 for a sweet 78. not to bad for not touching a club for 3 weeks. If my putting would have held up it could have been a really good day.

Got out for 18 today after I decided it was to nice to go to work today. ended up with a 37-41 for a sweet 78. not to bad for not touching a club for 3 weeks. If my putting would have held up it could have been a really good day.
Dang that's pretty good for not golfing for awhile. Guess that's why your always the favorite

Dang that's pretty good for not golfing for awhile. Guess that's why your always the favorite
If only that were the case when it comes to crunch time. Haha. I'll get my HOF tag one day.....

Shot my PB for 9 holes and PB 18 with a 45/40=85. Had 7 pars with quite a few birdie opportunities but just couldn't get one to drop. Wasn't that long ago that pars were far and few in between so I am really happy with how my game has progressed.

Nice! Congrats on the PB!

46/42 88 on a 6700 yd 73.2/137 course. Did not lose a ball, only one 3-putt. 33 total putts. No roll whatsoever due to rain last night and just coming out of overseed.

Shot a 98. 54/44. Both with 18 putts. Shot not so great in the front 9 and one of my better rounds for the back nine. But more than that got to play with THPers which is always a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back