Week 8 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Down 25 with luck to go.
Fat lacy TD stung along with DT getting stopped twice on the 1 on 2 different series.

Still got hope...albeit slim
I lost on a MNF game last week too after having a comfortable lead. Seems like it could happen again

Due to injuries and bye weeks, i put in a patchwork lineup that did little to impress. The Bell injury pretty much blows any chance i had at going on a run.

At least i wasnt tortured with a close match. My squad got curbstomped.

Up by 99 in my work league each of us with 1 guy to go lol

My team just decided to take the week off after seeing her lineup this week. Great team GG

GG about to hit the 100 point mark and will still have two players to go later. With Forte only getting 8 and getting hurt and nobody in the Flex position. Team is loaded...

Will move to 3-5. Need 7 more wins. My team has the firepower to do it. 3 weeks in a row above 118 and only won one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stunk it up the first few weeks, but my team is finally coming around. One game out of second place in my division for that elusive playoff spot. Hopefully my team stays hot.

Stunk it up the first few weeks, but my team is finally coming around. One game out of second place in my division for that elusive playoff spot. Hopefully my team stays hot.
Boy if they keep scoring like they did yesterday, you'll have a shot to best anybody.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

My team just decided to take the week off after seeing her lineup this week. Great team GG

Thanks! This was a weird match-up because we both lost star RB's this week, fortunately we both have their handcuff, but I think yours will be far more productive in the long run than mine. And we also both lost a TE to injury during the game as well. Mine was in the flex so the hit isn't as bad, but it was still weird that we had the same 2 positions affected during the games.

Way too many bad injuries this week, I hate seeing that!

Seriously, there were a LOT of injuries this week. Crazy.

Both mine and texashacker's team put up some seriously bad numbers this weekend. But if Hilton can't get 20 then I'll grab the W and give Taylor just his second loss this year. Here's to Josh Norman shutting down T.Y. tonight.

Both mine and texashacker's team put up some seriously bad numbers this weekend. But if Hilton can't get 20 then I'll grab the W and give Taylor just his second loss this year. Here's to Josh Norman shutting down T.Y. tonight.

Yep fitzpatrick and forte getting hurt won you this week

Thanks to CJ Anderson (who I very nearly traded to get some help at QB for this week), I've got a chance to win my matchup. Up 35, but he's got Stewart and Newton to go. Could go either way.

Abdullah and Brown getting you zero didn't help either. After the strong start from the KC D for you I figured I was doomed....but my GB offense didn't help the cause much at all.

Just an ugly week all around. BUT Hilton has had some big games this year so it wouldn't shock me at all to see him pull you out the W.

My eyes are firmly on this one, 20 isn't out of the question for TY, but its def a tall task.

My eyes are firmly on this one, 20 isn't out of the question for TY, but its def a tall task.

I'll take it however I can get it. Just trying to keep a playoff hope alive by getting to 5-3.

Last time I start 2 WR's from the same team.....Floyd went off on my bench.

Gooooooo luck!

I'll take it however I can get it. Just trying to keep a playoff hope alive by getting to 5-3.

Last time I start 2 WR's from the same team.....Floyd went off on my bench.
5-3 is firmly alive, our league standings are going to be crazy after this week.

I need Gore/ Hilton to beat Newton/Ginn tonight!

Glad I was forced to start Tavon Austin this week and my opponent left David Carr on the bench for Stafford. Whew. Unfortunately the injuries got to me this week

I really thought DT would get one of those two or so and luck would only need 15-20

game of inches

Up by 30 with only Newton still to play, vs. Greg Olsen & the Panther's D on Mike G's team. Feeling confident... but one never knows. I've seen enough wacky fantasy scoring & plays to know to not claim a win until it's completely over.

Another loss and the Hernandez Hitmen are looking shackled.

Got an interesting trade offer

Michael Floyd, Ari for Ryan Mathews, Phi

Just so thin at RB it is hard to give him up with nothing in return

Back