The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the bet?

I'm more worried about Arkansas and ole piss.

I wouldn't worry about Either of those teams. Arkansas is terrible, and Ole Miss isn't too much better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the bet?

I'm more worried about Arkansas and ole piss.

More worried about Arkansas and Ole Miss... ? It's Bama week... I'm totally at...

eaa584e82c32755d493e7b5c26d3e25e.jpg

Dax

More worried about Arkansas and Ole Miss... ? It's Bama week... I'm totally at...

eaa584e82c32755d493e7b5c26d3e25e.jpg

Dax

I'm stuck in cleveland all week at a sales training. Get home to new Orleans at 10:50pm friday. Grabbing my son and we are heading to Tuscaloosa. This will be his second college game. I'm beyond excited. Going to stop somewhere Sunday on the way home and play some golf also. Fun weekend.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'm stuck in cleveland all week at a sales training. Get home to new Orleans at 10:50pm friday. Grabbing my son and we are heading to Tuscaloosa. This will be his second college game. I'm beyond excited. Going to stop somewhere Sunday on the way home and play some golf also. Fun weekend.

I will also be in Tuscaloosa this weekend for the game. Driving in Saturday Morning...

Dax

Big 12 is throwing up right now.

Lol at Bama in the top 4. I guess losing to a miserable Ole Miss doesn't matter

Big 12 is throwing up right now.

I gotta give it to you. You called it. I still think if Baylor wins out they make it if they are undefeated, but this puts doubt into my mind. Haha wow...ESECPN shining through

Now Bama can beat LSU and they can both stay in the top 4 next week.

I really like this Dabo Sweeney interview though. Very PC, but I think it's fairly genuine. I don't know much about him so it could be way off, but seems like a good guy

What a garbage system. Good thing some of them will knock each other out

I gotta give it to you. You called it. I still think if Baylor wins out they make it if they are undefeated, but this puts doubt into my mind. Haha wow...ESECPN shining through
I missed on TCU being ahead of Baylor.

This isn't a Espn thing, it's former coaches and ADs, I don't know if ESPN has any hand in it.

Weird that the SEC analyst confused why Baylor was out of the top 4 but Bama was in. Who the heck is on this playoff committee?

Weird that the SEC analyst confused why Baylor was out of the top 4 but Bama was in. Who the heck is on this playoff committee?
A bunch of non sec folks. So your theory doesn't hold water. How bama, that lost to ole miss that lost to memphis) is ahead of Notre Dame (that lost to #1) is beyond me. I hope they give some explanation behind their logic.

A bunch of non sec folks. So your theory doesn't hold water. How bama, that lost to ole miss that lost to memphis) is ahead of Notre Dame (that lost to #1) is beyond me. I hope they give some explanation behind their logic.

Ok. What's my theory? I just said the SEC guy doesn't even understand why Bama is in....soooo...that's inferring that the people on the committee aren't even SEC people, but people with weird opinions. Not sure what's not holding water there.

Ok. What's my theory? I just said the SEC guy doesn't even understand why Bama is in....soooo...that's inferring that the people on the committee aren't even SEC people, but people with weird opinions. Not sure what's not holding water there.
Espn has no say in the rankings so there is zero bias. Isn't that your theory stated above?

wow, bama out of left field. I've seen a dominant bama team, and I've seen a shaky bama team. I don't think they've been consistent enough to leapfrog several undefeated power conference schools that have looked pretty good all year.

if bama beats lsu, I don't see anything changing in this top 4.

Good news is this thing is probably gonna get shaken up a lot yet.

But, If I'm Baylor, TCU and the Big 12, I'm looking at ways to improve themselves immediately.

Adding a couple of teams, getting a championship game, and scheduling tougher schools, and power 5 schools.

Two 1 Loss teams in front of Baylor, TCU is 8th, and OSU is 15th.

Vs the Big 10 who also has 3 unbeaten teams, and they're all sitting in the top 10.

I'll say it again, if the Acc, Sec, and Big 10 have an undefeated team, and the Pac 12 has a 1 Loss team, there's a chance the Big 12 gets left out again.

Alabama at #4 is laughable. Got to hope LSU wins ... but that'll drop them to maybe 6 ... 7 at the worst.

I have no issue with bama ahead of baylor. They could play 10 times a day for the next 10 days and bama will win 99 of them.

Last edited:
I have no issue with bama ahead of baylor. They could play 10 times a day for the next 10 days ans bama will win 99 of them.
You are correct. Eye test says Bama

You are correct. Eye test says Bama

Bama beat the hell out of UGA, which looks less and less like a quality win. (And that's coming from a UGA alum.)

Bama struggled mightily against UT and A&M. Not sure what to make of that.

Theyre Bama, though.

Very excited with #5

Man what a joke Bama is at #4, but it does show you they aren't going to reward you for going undefeated against a bunch of nobodies. 1 loss against a tough schedule is better than undefeated. I still think Bama at 4 is outrageous, I could understand Florida more than I could Bama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back