NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you would like it. Be sure to post often. Hahaha

I would say revenge would be sweet, but since you pull for every team in the NHL I'm not sure how I could do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say revenge would be sweet, but since you pull for every team in the NHL I'm not sure how I could do that.

Anytime the Ava or Jackets play. I like to see teams do well when they build there team the way I would if I were a gm.

Mcdavid held pointless last night what a bust trade him for a bag of pucks

We'll take him! How bout Ennis and Gorges? :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Marty, Weise and Mitchell with 11 goals and 16 pts already between them. That is a nice surprise.

The Bruins stringing a few wins together. Tough game coming up against Dallas this week. Should be a great test to see just how the well defense is playing.

I'm surprised other fans didn't destroy him. What a doucher.
That happened at a ball game I was at and the guy was heckled unmercifully until he gave it to the kid.

Marty, Weise and Mitchell with 11 goals and 16 pts already between them. That is a nice surprise.

yeah its a big surprise, they are a big part of the habs's early success.

Price is hut, they recalled Tokarski, I dont know if it is serious yet

yeah its a big surprise, they are a big part of the habs's early success.

Price is hut, they recalled Tokarski, I dont know if it is serious yet

I liked Mitchell when he was here, good skater and gritty. I don't think he scored 5 all last year.

Too bad about Price, hope it's not serious.

The Lightning power play is so pathetic. Incredibly frustrating seeing. Team this talented fail to score over and over.

The Lightning power play is so pathetic. Incredibly frustrating seeing. Team this talented fail to score over and over.

Maybe you guys should trade for St Louis.

Maybe you guys should trade for St Louis.

Lightning finally busted out of it, scoring 4 unanswered against Cal Ward.

And no thanks on that old midget

Lightning finally busted out of it, scoring 4 unanswered against Cal Ward.

And no thanks on that old midget

Something isn't firing down there but when that get it rolling they are going to be hard to stop.

Arrghhh...Preds look likely to be the ones that let Anaheim off the mat.

Terrible first with turnovers out the wazoo and Andersen has shut the door on a lot of great chances.

Arrghhh...Preds look likely to be the ones that let Anaheim off the mat.

Terrible first with turnovers out the wazoo and Andersen has shut the door on a lot of great chances.

Just let us have one. Pretty please! We need one like no other.

Whelp Marty, I shouldn't have bet against your Habs... Thankfully we agreed to the season series, correct?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whelp Marty, I shouldn't have bet against your Habs... Thankfully we agreed to the season series, correct?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will have to dig, I honestly don't remember

Haha all in good fun

Guess we have our first hockey bet of this season... Avatar control for a week, Jets beat your Habs in the season series split is nothing?

you were right, its on the series, 1-0 Habs so far

you were right, its on the series, 1-0 Habs so far

Thanks for checking, i'm fine with the win since it allowed me to get a goaltender (condon) for this weeks matchup in fantasy

Caps Rangers tonight. Didn't get to see the Caps play last weekend because of my sisters wedding. Hoping that they can keep the strong play going.

Missed the first period but Caps only down 1. Need to play their game to have a chance to win it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back