2018 Morgan Cup Sponsored by Cobra Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

Boom! Info so good it couldn’t wait until Monday! Looks like all dates are green lights. Looks like a good possibility of 36 on Saturday, love it!

Unexpected surprise getting the details tonight. I am wide open for all the necessary dates. This is the event I really, really, really want to get in to so will definitely be hoping for the best when I sign up on Thursday!

What he said! I am ready to be a Tour player!

Thursday is going to be crazy here! That's an insane package. What an opportunity

I am ready for signups!

Including a sponsor conference call day is awesome. The Morgan Cup byline is being a tour player. Tour players don't just wear hats and use equipment with a sponsor's name on the front. They share the company's story! Good education is one aspect of being a staff pro and I'm sure the Cobra Golf marketing team will do their part. Can't wait to see who the lucky THPers are.

This is incredible!! THP taking it to another level. So much history in this event and it's great to see it back !!

Now it's real..I'll be a tour player with either Jake or Freddie! The Conservatory at Hammock Beach is amazing and I'd love to see the changes to the Ocean course. I hope they moved the pool...

KEV talked about last year's event a lot when we were away last month and combined with reading about the earlier editions, it does sound like one of the ultimate events.

HOLY FREAKING HELL YEAAAAAAA........
Just a crazy itinerary of pre event stuff. Hope people are paying attention and not just signing up cause this one comes with a lot of commitment and dedication from the time you sign up to after the event is over. This is not a 3 day event......its a years long journey for the lucky few that put in the time and dedication and most importantly pay attention to the requirements asked of them. Good luck everyone! This is going to be one hell of a year long journey for this event. I cant wait to throw my hat in the ring when it rolls around in a few short days. .

BOOM!!! Can't wait to throw my hat in the ring.

Love seeing old school Team Paradise winners as the captains for this go around. Wish I could give it a go but it’s right after the state championship for my golf team. Best of luck to all participants! As a former Cobra staffer, you’re all in for a treat!

Last edited:
Love that it's back up to 54 holes played, and love that it's back to a full bag of gear! The pre event stuff sounds pretty fun too.

This is going to a blast... Can’t wait for sign ups...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is fitting handled prior to equipment order day? I live next to a Club Champ and a couple good fitters so wondering if there was a tie in or we're allowed to go our own route?

This is so effing phenomenal. I get goosebumps thinking about it. Will be incredible this year.

How is fitting handled prior to equipment order day? I live next to a Club Champ and a couple good fitters so wondering if there was a tie in or we're allowed to go our own route?

I only speak from last year's experience, and we just sent in our specs of what clubs/shafts/grips we wanted and any changes to loft/lie, etc. We didn't get "fit". I suppose you could absolutely get fit ahead of that date so you would know what you really wanted.

I am ready to sign up and ready to commit to everything this event deserves!

It all sounds so amazing and fun!

Yessir!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The captains, the courses, the equipment, the scripting, the food! So much incredible in one event....Can’t wait to sign up on Thursday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such an amazing event, good luck to everyone who enters!

I only speak from last year's experience, and we just sent in our specs of what clubs/shafts/grips we wanted and any changes to loft/lie, etc. We didn't get "fit". I suppose you could absolutely get fit ahead of that date so you would know what you really wanted.

I think I'd probably want to get fit locally so I would know what suits me best & be able to order confidently & have no doubts at all about the equipment. I think that would be totally worth it!

I think I'd probably want to get fit locally so I would know what suits me best & be able to order confidently & have no doubts at all about the equipment. I think that would be totally worth it!

Same here. Not everyone will have that opportunity but I have a “lifetime fitting” at a local shop so I would use it.

Can't wait for Thursday. First thing I'll be doing tomorrow at work is blocking off every date in JB's post, just in case.

Back