Signup Now: 2018 Project X HandCrafted Experience

Signups will run through today, and participants will be announced shortly after that.

Oh man. I'll be cutting it close to enter. I can't do it from my phone right now so I'll need to wait until this evening.

Oh man. I'll be cutting it close to enter. I can't do it from my phone right now so I'll need to wait until this evening.

You should be fine as long as it comes in tonight.

Can't wait to see who gets to experience the awesomeness that is THCE this year. Get those entries in!

Hopefully the dates work better next year (assuming the event happens again). Would love to have a 1 of 1 shaft!

Signups will run through today, and participants will be announced shortly after that.

Accurate GIF of me in this thread waiting for the announcement :D

giphy.gif

Accurate GIF of me in this thread waiting for the announcement :D

giphy.gif

same here. Getting update notifications from this thread has me anxious as hell. I want in on this one bad.

I don't have F5 on Tapapuke... refreshing nonetheless

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My entry is in. Fingers crossed! Thanks THP for an amazing lineup of events, mind blown everytime!!

My F5 button is called my Brock Lesnar button and its a beast lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Most likely tomorrow everybody finds out. A TON of entries for this one and like the others, if you do not make it in at announcement, you are automatically placed on the waiting list.

Fingers crossed!

Love custom things, love golf things, and love this event very much! Crazy that it gets better every year!

Love custom things, love golf things, and love this event very much! Crazy that it gets better every year!

Yeah the idea that such an incredibly unique event can get even better blows my mind, but it's right in line with what JB has been saying with this being THP's 10 year anniversary! It makes sense they're raising the bar, and whether I'm participating or watching live updates it's going to be a ton of fun watching this event unfold!

Last edited:
Yeah the idea that such an incredibly unique event can get even better blows my mind, but it's right in line with what JB has been saying with this being THP's 10 year anniversary! It makes sense they're raising the bar, and whether I'm participating or watching live updates it's going to be a ton of fun watching this even unfold!

With you being an active military member in the Navy, I would love to see what kind of shaft you would create.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks unique and interesting

With you being an active military member in the Navy, I would love to see what kind of shaft you would create.

My first thought is macros and gainz LOL

My first thought is macros and gainz LOL

Haha, if I'm lucky enough to get selected those may very well be included :wink:

Is there anyone Don is willing to out up with for a second time? Asking for a friend lol

Good luck everyone. Love hearing another event had a ton of entries!

Entry is in!

Good luck guys! Would love to hear from who put in and what their current shafts are.

Very cool, looking forward to seeing who makes it this year. I know my fingers are crossed.

Good luck everyone!

Back