Some really cool stuff!

26195797_180925759165985_5718800582432430175_n.jpg
26872908_1975767635786180_1031583546008928256_n.jpg
27879057_1764684803576120_1533197161670377472_n.jpg
27880133_1586260858160966_2379427773362995200_n.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Now you might be asking yourself...

Wait, what exactly is an Original? Simply put, it's a print that evokes emotion. The sole purpose of Good Boy Originals is to provide you with a design that sparks memories and conversations. When someone asks about 'em, you'll want to talk about 'em.

All Originals are my personal style of "object art." Most of my designs are laid out on white and black backgrounds, both matte and reflective. I keep it clean and creative and the finished concepts are perfect to hang anywhere.

You'll notice a lot of early Originals have a golf theme, to which I say you're very observant! No doubt golf will be a major focus, though plans for future collections include culinary, music, pop culture, and a ton more.

Quality is the name of the game and my mission is to never leave you unsatisfied. Please never hesitate to email me with questions or collab ideas. You're a member of the GBO Collective now...which pretty much makes us family! Kinda.

- AJ Voelpel
Founder & Creator
https://www.goodboyoriginals.com

My interest is peaked. I signed up on the website.

Signed up as well. Looks interesting.

Thats very cool.

Good stuff. I'm all signed up.

Very cool! I need some wall décor in my new mancave. This sort of stuff would do incredibly nicely in there.

And followed on Instagram!

Thanks for the love Icy!! Hopefully launching first batch of prints the first or second week of March. Will keep you guys posted and really appreciate the support!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some really creative stuff! Well done.

ya some of this stuff is pretty awesome. I could definitely put one of these up in the man cave

Signed up...interested in seeing more.

Thanks for the love Icy!! Hopefully launching first batch of prints the first or second week of March. Will keep you guys posted and really appreciate the support!

Good luck with the venture, yo! Been following you on Insta for a while and kept wondering if you were working with someone or were going to launch something.

Very cool. Signed up for the email notifications.

Very cool yo! Look forward to seeing more.

Looks cool as hell AJ! Congrats, looking forward to seeing more from you!!

How can you not support Yo AJ. I'm in, good luck with the venture!!

Looking forward to seeing what else he comes up with.

Will there be a pizza print?

Looking forward to seeing what else he comes up with.

Will there be a pizza print?

Hahaha just WAIT till you see the pizza one!!

Very cool, signed up, looking forward to seeing how this unfolds

Signed up and can't wait for more from you AJ!

JM

Solid work my man. I’ll be grabbing a couple of these

I have "Subscribed For Cool Sh*t!"

Signed up, can’t wait to see what AJ creates

In. Thanks for the heads up!

Back