Justin Timberlake - How Great Is He?

Nate

My Friends Call Me Big Time
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
From boy band to hip hop star to dancing, acting, comedy and overall entertainment genius I'm finally a believer after watching him on the CMA's last night with up and coming artist Chris Stapleton. I'm about ready to say there is maybe nothing on the entertainment scale that he can't do.

He is a ridiculously talented and charismatic man. He killed it last night

Hes one of the best ever honestly. His albums are great top to bottom, and thats rare in todays music world. Hes pretty hilarious too.

I really enjoyed it, awesome performance by both on the others hit.

I have thought for a couple years that he is one of the best musicians ever for my generation. He is so beyond talented in everything he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was going to say how great is Chris Stapleton. JT is talented, no faulting that....

Love just about all of his music. Dude is one of the best.

Hes one of the best ever honestly. His albums are great top to bottom, and thats rare in todays music world. Hes pretty hilarious too.

And even more importantly, he's an avid golfer.

He is one of the most talented guys out there. I think he is a single digit handicap despite not playing/practicing much. Dude can pretty much do it all.

Both of these individuals are so freaking talented. Would love to see Country go more back to these roots

Thank you Nate for creating a safe place for me to profess me fanhood for Justin. I have kept this bottled inside to long. Joking aside the guy can flat out perform.

Ive been a JT fan for a long time, so much talent in everything he does and he doesnt come across as a dbag.

The dude is awesome and in my top 5 of all time. I'll even go to say he is pushing Michael for the top spot.

Yep he's insanely talented, and yes very into golf. Believe he has built a few courses? Or revived some. Something like that.

love everything he does on SNL when he comes on as well.

Thank you Nate for creating a safe place for me to profess me fanhood for Justin. I have kept this bottled inside to long. Joking aside the guy can flat out perform.

LOL.....I've actually been the opposite. I really didn't like much of his hip hop when it came out. But his cross over to rap when he did a few duos opened my eyes to his range. I now realize his voice talent and it took some cross overs to help bring it out for me.

Being married to Jessica Beal was the only thing I needed to prove that Justin was legit.

Big JT fan here. Across the board, he is the man. Music, acting, comedy, golf, you name it, I bet he could he pretty good at it. He has a gift and not afraid to share it in a great way and he hasn't had a meltdown.

Was able to see him and Jay Z in concert and it was out of this world.

I've always thoroughly enjoyed watching him perform. Whether it's singing, dancing, stand up comedy, making a funny skit with Kimmel...he simply kills it.

He's an all around celebrity/entertainer for sure!

I have no problem saying it, Futuresex/Lovesounds is one of the best albums of the last 15 years

I completely agree. I remember mocking my sister many years ago after she said she liked him and he was talented. I was way wrong - he is maybe the most talented entertainer out there right now.

You can really tell if someone is good or not based on an audience of their peers reactions. Everyone in those videos is completely enamored with his performance, and I think that says more than anything.

JT is one of the greatest entertainers in our generation certainly. Nothing he puts out or takes part in is anything less than great. He killed it last night!

He is super talented and has shown that he is more than a boy band personality.

Back