Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Ohio will show up. Ohio ALWAYS shows up.

And I'll represent this State with my friends if I get the call. As long as our colours don't have scarlet in them.

And I'll represent this State with my friends if I get the call. As long as our colours don't have scarlet in them.
I knew we could count on you!

What about green?

Sooooo... NOW you claim OHIO.

Canadan, time do dot the I. You're up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sooooo... NOW you claim OHIO.

Canadan, time do dot the I. You're up.

I'll dot the "I" with a particular finger. Eff that school.

#LoveAndHonor #MiamiPride

Bwaahhahah.

You sir, are incredible.

1125640.jpg

I'm ready and willing. So many good OH THPers though. If going by merit/ability, I'll be cheering from the sidelines

Ok, so Regional Rivalry is starting from the bottom and working it's way up.

FLA vs GA rivalry could be awesome...Pulling for MI on this one!

Still hurts that Meyer left FLA for OHIO but we are doing fine now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We try to do that twice a year in Valdosta. It would work if we could get more FL people to venture a measly 30 miles across that state line...haha. But, seriously, it would be amazing as an official RR event.

Hmmm good thing we've got a few here in Maryland.....I'd hate to be from Vermont hahaha

A case needs to be made for the DMV being a region. The boarders here are completely arbitrary - I'm five min from DC and MD but live in VA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

This will be super fun to follow. Selfishly I'm wondering if CO vs TX, or CO vs CA might take place in the future. I think j4u has the only HOF tag so I'll be ready to travel. :)

I think that one HOF tag might take it. Not sure though.

Very curious on how teams will be formed. A contest for a captain on each side and then the captain makes picks for the team? A contest for each position on the team? Most posts in the last year get on (I kid, I kid!!). What other wild and crazy ways could there be for this selection?!

Very curious on how teams will be formed. A contest for a captain on each side and then the captain makes picks for the team? A contest for each position on the team? Most posts in the last year get on (I kid, I kid!!). What other wild and crazy ways could there be for this selection?!
Yes, Yes, Maybe and who knows!!!

I'm all for the most posts in the last year vote haha

I have a couple of golf buds, one went to Ohio State, the other Michigan. I have been in the 19th hole with them when football against each other was televised. Accordingly, if they take their golf as seriously, I would ask if maybe referees will be needed during the Rivalry contest. Not that I am volunteering, I don't have that kind of nerve.

I shall dot the I in the same manner.

Best thing about tOSU? Wide open golf courses on Saturdays.

Would be proud to play for my home state of Michigan. I am excited to hear some details.

We are excited to roll these out soon (the details). First thing coming out will be 2016 Albatross Club, then Club Clash and then this. Going to be a very exciting 2016 as THP once again...#ChangesTheGame

Really looking forward to this one, the road to the event is going to be fun

Really looking forward to this one, the road to the event is going to be fun

haha right now it's Ohio vs Michigan with the peanut gallery trying to justify how much more important their region is.

Should be hilarious. #EatThePeanuts

Back