The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regulations bring in the lowest bidder with the most diverse work force. Quality is a tertiary concern. Thank those you vote for.

Our new contractor to work on our fire engines is a joke, mechanics are the same but the people who control the strings is a total joke. Heck they don't even furnish oil in between oil changes anymore, won't store tires, nothing is in stock not even light bulbs.

Some bozo at DSG told my wife there's no such ball as a Duo Spin. I'm fine with the regular Duos she got me, but c'mon man!!!

Some bozo at DSG told my wife there's no such ball as a Duo Spin. I'm fine with the regular Duos she got me, but c'mon man!!!

Those aren't the balls you're looking for :D

I played 18 Sunday. My back has felt like Tiger Wood's back ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes that's no good Frank.

Kevin what can I say. Maybe it's time you show some lazy a$$'s how much hurt you put on when you swing thst 2 Utility.

Yikes that's no good Frank.

Kevin what can I say. Maybe it's time you show some lazy a$$'s how much hurt you put on when you swing thst 2 Utility.

Why waste a good swing....it's all good. Honestly I should of never typed it out in here, has no bearing

Why waste a good swing....it's all good. Honestly I should of never typed it out in here, has no bearing
Lol...good point.

Dude. It's a rant section for a reason. I know from talking to you how much of your own sweat and blood you have put into this job. And to have some numb nuts question you?? Most definitley Rant worthy. Besides keeping it bottled up does you no good. Ok enogh of the Dr. Laura talk...ha

The time has come, and I can no longer see. An eye exam is in order.

The time has come, and I can no longer see. An eye exam is in order.

I will warn you now, Phil does not look anything like Brad Pitt or George Clooney.

I will warn you now, Phil does not look anything like Brad Pitt or George Clooney.
Combination of both?

Lol...good point.

Dude. It's a rant section for a reason. I know from talking to you how much of your own sweat and blood you have put into this job. And to have some numb nuts question you?? Most definitley Rant worthy. Besides keeping it bottled up does you no good. Ok enogh of the Dr. Laura talk...ha
Hahaha yeah, but I typically don't use this thread, just had to clear my head quick like and come up with a game plan. It's all good, but this won't become the norm from me. Thankfully not many read this thread hahaha

My heart is broken.

Curious. She claims to be blind but is able to read a sentence about George Clooney and Brad Pitt :)

Curious. She claims to be blind but is able to read a sentence about George Clooney and Brad Pitt :)

It's like the male version of selective hearing I guess....hahah

Cats are still FUBAR'd and its starting to take it's toll on the wife.

Makes me sad that one of them is likely going to have to go away.

Cats are still FUBAR'd and its starting to take it's toll on the wife.

Makes me sad that one of them is likely going to have to go away.

I don't envy that decision at all dude. That SUCKS.

Eye Doctors.

I had to have an exam yesterday, out of contacts, cant buy any more without valid prescription. I knew my prescription hadn't changed and wasn't having any problems but it had been a few years so whatever. $125 later they gave me a trial pair of lenses and told me they were keeping the script exactly the same. I knew they lenses he gave me were wrong, I told the guy they were wrong, but he insists they are not. I had my eyes dialated so I couldn't really tell for sure till today. Yep they are wrong and I have to go back AGAIN. I've been wearing contacts for 25 years you think I don't know what my prescription is!!!

Ugh I need to suck it up and get lasik.

Eye Doctors.

I had to have an exam yesterday, out of contacts, cant buy any more without valid prescription. I knew my prescription hadn't changed and wasn't having any problems but it had been a few years so whatever. $125 later they gave me a trial pair of lenses and told me they were keeping the script exactly the same. I knew they lenses he gave me were wrong, I told the guy they were wrong, but he insists they are not. I had my eyes dialated so I couldn't really tell for sure till today. Yep they are wrong and I have to go back AGAIN. I've been wearing contacts for 25 years you think I don't know what my prescription is!!!

Lasik is the way to go Jeremy. And really it's not all that expensive when you add up the bills for eye doctors and contacts. I've probably saved money here in a year or 2 cuz my contacts were ridiculously expensive.

Eye Doctors.

That sux bro. Such a waste of time. Glad I had LASIK 3+ years ago.

Bladeless Lasik is one of the best things I have ever done.

Lasik is the way to go Jeremy. And really it's not all that expensive when you add up the bills for eye doctors and contacts. I've probably saved money here in a year or 2 cuz my contacts were ridiculously expensive.

LASIK is by far one of the best things I have ever done. Wish I would have had it done sooner.

Tough to see my friend in such shape. He has a perforated Colon and a quarter size kidney stone. Try to close the hole without surgery but that doesn't look good. The stone is too big to pass so have to break that up. I know he will be good but I worry.

But the guy keeps telling me he taking care of a favor I asked him about. Even as I left he says it will get done. Not sure how he could think of that while laying in the hospital but he did. And that's why I jump up when his wife called. He is a great friend and deserves all of what I can give.

Rest well buddy!!

Tough to see my friend in such shape. He has a perforated Colon and a quarter size kidney stone. Try to close the hole without surgery but that doesn't look good. The stone is too big to pass so have to break that up. I know he will be good but I worry.

But the guy keeps telling me he taking care of a favor I asked him about. Even as I left he says it will get done. Not sure how he could think of that while laying in the hospital but he did. And that's why I jump up when his wife called. He is a great friend and deserves all of what I can give.

Rest well buddy!!

Feel bad for your friend and hope he recovers and gets better. Sounds like a good friend to still be thinking of the favor in a situation like that...friends like that seem harder to come by nowadays

Feel bad for your friend and hope he recovers and gets better. Sounds like a good friend to still be thinking of the favor in a situation like that...friends like that seem harder to come by nowadays

I'm blessed to have some great effn people in my life!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back