Drying Underwear On the Plane?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, apparently this happened. A travel blogger posted this recently.

So many questions. How did they get wet? Why not just throw them away or put them in a bag? The more likely story is that a child wet their pants and a mom was drying them...although equally disgusting. Really though, it could be just about anything. I'm still surprised nobody said a word.

Drying Underwear On the Plane?

Sometimes there are no words and the only option left is to quietly weep for humanity.

Would've been quicker to just open a window and hang them out the side.

Eeeewwww!

Just went you thought you saw it all somebody goes and does something even more disgusting.

i have no idea why i clicked this thread but as a parent I immediately thought it had something to do with a child.........still there are a bunch of better options than what was done here.

But nothing surprises me anymore.....Tide pods anyone? lol

Wow, people never cease to amaze me. As a parent even if my kid had an accident that pair of underwear would be thrown away and the kid would have to deal with it. Who knows what actually happened though.

Unbelievable....at least I hope she went to the washroom to put them back on.

When I saw this thread title on the main forum page, I said "I bet JB started this one".

People were probably left speechless at the insanity they were witnessing.

That is a hoot, first we went from suits and dresses to casual wear, then from comfort wear to pajamas and now we are using the cabin as a laundry. I’m not sure how low we can go but I hope my flying days are over when we get there.

And this is why I’m glad my flight deck door is locked.

Nothing surprises me anymore, the world gets stranger every day!

It could be just spilled water or juice into a diaper bag or something, but still I would probably have issue with seeing that. Just another example of the issue with todays society. People would rather take video and post on social media for likes than step up and say wtf are you doing?

Traveling is just so much fun, sickness, rude people and then stuff like this. What could go on in someone's mind that this is a good plan.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So wrong on so many levels.

That was an LOL topic before I even read it. When my two kids were younger the only time I had to dry an article of their clothing in a public hand dryer was at a water park or ride of some form at Disney World. I do remember trying to dry a pair of my sons socks because he spilled water on them at Disney and the walking would have been a disaster with wet socks for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good grief, that's disgusting on many levels. There are too many people who simply have no social graces. There was story last week about the guy who wouldn't stop farting and this caused an emergency landing. Apparently the guys next to the fart bag took exception to the smell and started a fight over it. Underwear drying lady, fart bag...what's next, someone wants to bring a peacock on board because it's their "comfort" animal? Oops, too late for that one.

I was extremely scared to come into this thread based on the title alone. Yeah, it's as bad as I thought it was going to be. Just go commando for the plane ride.

Also, this is why I ALWAYS keep a spare set of clothes in my carry on.

This would be the situation that would get me thrown off a plane because regardless of the "accident" that occurred, you have to have more consideration for those around you in that situation. Especially in a air tight cabin with recycled air....If no one brought this to the flight attendants attention is insane.

Just so odd. Can't believe she didn't get called out on it.

Commando works!

I would have said something without skipping a beat. That’s just me cause I don’t care, I have zero issue speaking my mind. And we wonder why we have so many issues.

I've seen a lot while traveling, but this is definitely a first.

Back