I have to admit something here, it may change some things...

Based on the title it's a hard pass...

My wife likes a movie called hope floats we always ask who's hope and why does she float?

it's got Andre the Giant in it. I hear he's awesome.

Next time just come in here and tell me you just punched a baby. That's how I feel right now.

There are a lot of movies Ive never watched including the godfathers, jaws and scarface. Maybe Ill watch the first one this weekend.

As far as rocky goes Ive seen them all and besides 1 I think 4 is the best. I like 2 and 3 though too.

4 is by far the best (of the two I've seen) Rocky movies.

In a conversation with a friend a few minutes ago, we were taking about movies....

He was amazed at the movies I have NOT seen...

I'll list and let you all judge me!

1. The Godfather series
2. National Lampoons Christmas
3. Alice in wonderland (don't know why that was a big deal)
4. The Chocolate factory movie (again not sure what is wrong here)
5. Rocky 2 or 3
6. The Terminator movies
7. Or Rambo...

I usually watch Sports, discovery channel, History Channel, or military channel....

you're not missing much, although there are some gems in there

1. i think i've seen parts of some of them. i can't think of a genre of movies that resonates with me less than mob/gangster movies.
2. in a vacuum if released for the first time ever this year, i'm not sure nlcv holds up. for its time and the nostalgia that builds every year like the runoff from cousin eddy's sh1tter, it's priceless. it's a must see 25 years ago. if you watched it now, i'm not sure it would do for you what it does for the rest of us.
3. which one, the cartoon? good, not great. much better disney movies. if it's the live action tim burton. it's pretty, but it doesn't need to exist.
4. which one, the original with gene wilder? if yes, you're missing out. that's a wonderful movie that absolutely stands the test of time. if it's the reboot with johnny depp, pass. again, doesn't need to exist.
5. i haven't seen the entirety of any rocky movie. and i don't intend to for no other reason than they just don't interest me.
6. t1 and t2 are badass movies that are both as good today as they were when they were released. great stuff.
7. never seen a lick of any of them. just don't interest me.

4 is by far the best (of the two I've seen) Rocky movies.
This feels like the 40 Year Old Virgin (have you seen that movie?) is giving us ratings on which girls are the best kissers.

I feel like Terminator 2 is a must watch. Seriously badass and one of Arnold's best imo. Please tell me you've seen Predator haha

I remember talking to Pluffy and him telling me hasn't seen Jaws and has no desire to. Kids these days. Not sure how you could go without seeing the first 2 Godfather movies, or Christmas Vacation, along with Rocky 2 and 3.

No desire to at ALL. I guess it's just a little before my time and, while I do appreciate it was a movie ahead of it's time, I don't care to revisit it. I did do the Jaws ride at Universal Orlando (I believe) when I was a kid. The fire from jaws taking down a boat burned an eyebrow off my grandpa sitting right next to me. So you could say I'm a little scarred already. Oh, and I don't like the ocean to start.

Not much else to add. I'm going to give you a challenge CJ: You MUST watch The Godfather before the end of the year. If you need the DVD, send me a PM and I'll mail it to you. Today.

No desire to at ALL. I guess it's just a little before my time and, while I do appreciate it was a movie ahead of it's time, I don't care to revisit it. I did do the Jaws ride at Universal Orlando (I believe) when I was a kid. The fire from jaws taking down a boat burned an eyebrow off my grandpa sitting right next to me. So you could say I'm a little scarred already. Oh, and I don't like the ocean to start.

You will not lose an eyebrow in watching Jaws!
Promise!

Cmon Man!

If you are going to pick one Rocky movie to watch it should be Rocky 3...Mr T and Hulk Hogan are in it. Also Christmas Vacation I think is a must watch, especially as christmas approaches.

There are a lot of movies Ive never watched including the godfathers, jaws and scarface.
How have you people managed to survive life? So many iconic quotes just from these movies.

In a conversation with a friend a few minutes ago, we were taking about movies....

The Godfather series
National Lampoons Christmas
Alice in wonderland (don't know why that was a big deal)
The Chocolate factory movie (again not sure what is wrong here)
Rocky 2 or 3
The Terminator movies
Or Rambo...

I usually watch Sports, discovery channel, History Channel, or military channel....

It takes a strong man to publicly admit his shortcomings. I admire your fortitude in the matter. Now it's time for some screen time!

How have you people managed to survive life? So many iconic quotes just from these movies.
Same with T2, I feel like one MUST watch it.

CJ make a vow to watch Chrismas Vacation this year. Thank me later.

Don't feel bad...I never saw E.T.

A good one for quotes is "Tombstone."

I have not seen any of those either.

I have not seen any of the godfather movies and only the first terminator movie. I think I have seen all the others, just not sure on all the rocky ones. :shrug: watch what you want not what anyone else says you should.

The Godfather series
National Lampoons Christmas
Alice in wonderland (don't know why that was a big deal)
The Chocolate factory movie (again not sure what is wrong here)
Rocky 2 or 3
The Terminator movies
Or Rambo...

Were you living under a rock? It's all good though, I won't judge you. But man you missed some good movies.

Definitely Godfather 1 & 2. Skip the third. Christmas Vacation is a must see. The rest is a bit meh IMO.

Agree 100% with this. Godfather 1 & 2 are American Classics!

No judging here, CJ. I always catch flak for iconic movies i have never seen, as well. I will likely get around to watching them, but I have just had no desire to do it, yet.

Godfather series
Star Wars (only seen Episode I... gross, I know)
Indiana Jones series (only seen ROTLA)
Schindler's List
The Silence of the Lambs

No judging here, CJ. I always catch flak for iconic movies i have never seen, as well. I will likely get around to watching them, but I have just had no desire to do it, yet.

Godfather series
Star Wars (only seen Episode I... gross, I know)
Indiana Jones series (only seen ROTLA)
Schindler's List
The Silence of the Lambs

Schindlers List is fantastic....do yourself a favor and see that one.

Schindlers List is fantastic....do yourself a favor and see that one.

Also, bring a pack of tissues. It's pretty heart wrenching

Also, bring a pack of tissues. It's pretty heart wrenching

Yes it is, I watched that the day before I went to Jerusalem. Talk about setting the right perspective. The holocaust memorial there will really make you take pause.

Surprised? If I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am now.

Back