Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been very happy with the SLDR Mini, then I went to PGASS today and hit the Callaway XR and TM Aeroburner drivers. The Mini's days are numbered!

Odyssey mxm #2 non versa. Just picked up a black putter shaft and I need to make this happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New net/cage and a LM

Odyssey putters. I've been practicing putting indoors the last few nights and rolling various head shapes. I feel like I can roll just about anything rad shape wise, just need to find one that really fits my eye for December. Probably head to golf galaxy again soon to try all the new works line out again.

Dear santa please bring me the xxio prime 441 driver.
Thanks

Time to fall in love with another driver?

It is pretty sweet though from what I've heard.
Probably luckily ill have a few months of cold weather to ponder it

Probably luckily ill have a few months of cold weather to ponder it

The Roger Dunn in Santa Ana in Cali had a bag full of used Xxio woods. If they would have had a Prime I might have been tempted to splurge for 443 had they had one.

Serious granddaddy bag ponders.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered the Apex 5 hybrid yesterday through my local course. Now pondering if I take my 4 & 5 XR hybrids into Golfsmith and pickup a 4 hybrid....and if I do, do I automatically go Apex or look into something else. Liking the X2Hot 3 hybrid so it stays.

Irons. And a Putter

Will never get rid of my Callaway Big Berthas that were provided to me in last years #TheGrandaddy, but I did love to look and feel of my DPC's

I foolishly sold them...

So since Callaway CF's or some Bridgestone DPF's might be something I look to.

Also a #6, and I don't know why I never bought a 2 ball fang...

401k allocations might take a hit...

Irons. And a Putter

Will never get rid of my Callaway Big Berthas that were provided to me in last years #TheGrandaddy, but I did love to look and feel of my DPC's

I foolishly sold them...

Being out in the middle of the woods leaves a man lots of time to ponder

Irons. And a Putter

I foolishly sold them...

You try the king cobra forged tec yet? Reviews have been solid might see same dpc feel but a little more forgivness

Ordered the Apex 5 hybrid yesterday through my local course. Now pondering if I take my 4 & 5 XR hybrids into Golfsmith and pickup a 4 hybrid....and if I do, do I automatically go Apex or look into something else. Liking the X2Hot 3 hybrid so it stays.

And done, got the bonus trade in on one of the hybrids so paid $60 out of pocket for the Apex.

I had the tour green shafts in the XR's and they didn't say anything so neither did I. I thought they were excellent shape but they rated very good so I didn't push it considering stock shafts weren't installed.

Love my driver. So of corse I can't get the m1 or cobra King ltd drivers out of my mind.

Love my driver. So of corse I can't get the m1 or cobra King ltd drivers out of my mind.

Welcome to my world. Lol. Luckily I just got a new driver head to play with so hopefully that will hold me over a while... :act-up:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome to my world. Lol. Luckily I just got a new driver head to play with so hopefully that will hold me over a while... :act-up:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

It's amazing really. No reason in the world for the ponder. Especially cuz I won't be able to play for 4 months.

Pondering some different headcovers...because they make me a better golfer.

Pondering either buying a pop up net(longevity issues worry me)or building a cage&net price seems to be similar and I need a new mat for work.

Pondering either buying a pop up net(longevity issues worry me)or building a cage&net price seems to be similar and I need a new mat for work.

i bought a sklz net for the winter, and I am not sure it was a good decision. Jury is still out on it for me.

I'm pondering irons that have a "v-type" sole, like the Scor wedges, Srixon Z745s, and Hogan FTW15 irons. Such great turf interaction. Also working on a full set of Scor wedges 50/54/58.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

i bought a sklz net for the winter, and I am not sure it was a good decision. Jury is still out on it for me.

I had a cheap net that was similar but the fabric that held the poles broke down quickly, had a target square the kept the net from taking a beating. I'm afraid the same will happen with another one especially being put up and down a lot.

Found a company where I can buy the corner for either 1in conduit or 1 3/8 fence top rail super cheap. Frame will be sturdy add a high quality net and it should last a long long time.

Mat will be a monster mat 36x60 I believe

Last edited:
Apex hybrid 26* with steel shaft

Z545 irons. Lord help me... I like the PINGs, but every time I see those irons I want to spend money.

Putters. #7 CS to be exact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back