THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trending to 10.5. Game is just not good since end of June. Hard to believe I was a 5.4 on July 1.

Our posting season ended yesterday. We had some absolutely beautiful weather in the final 2 week period and I got in about 3 times as much golf as normal. Played 9 rounds, and 7 of them applied to the final revision. Cap went from 14.1 to 13.6 ghin.

Down a tenth to 4.9. My index usually starts to climb Nov - March when the temps are cooler. A lot of good hot weather scores in there for a little while though.

Up .7 to 16 with my first few rounds in almost 6 weeks

Finished the year off at a 14.5, which is up from the end of last year. I feel like most of my game is better than that, but scores aren't coming like I'd hope.

Officially up to 11.6 after 3 rounds posted from Florida last weekend and a decent round posted yesterday.

That is solid, Kang. Well done.

No movement at 5.0.

final revision in for the year and I finished at 9.8. Reached my goal but a little disappointed that my last 4 rounds were not good.

My handicap has crept down from a high approaching 19 to it's current 14.5 after some better scores on some easier tracks and my best round of the year last time out. Not sure this latest revision truly represents my game though. It's been a rough season.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ended the year at a 7.9. Not bad. Much the same as last year. I want to make a strong move next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still holding strong at 7.8 which is just fine with me. My goal for this year was to get back into single digits

At 10.5, and trending to 10.8. Where is the "I suck" thread.

I'm at 10.8, but suspect I'll tick up a bit before my next revision. The 96 from today won't help the cause.

Last revision as it has closed out here. Came up a few ticks from my low point but I'm excited. Ended 2015 at 4.3

Inched up from 7.5 to 7.7.

I expect it to keep trending up for a while now that the winter is setting in.

A couple great scores got knocked off and I'll be finishing the season at 8.7.

Works for me and I think with a bunch of work I can do better next year.

Dropped from 12.7 to 11.9. I have no idea how that happened. I feel that my game has miles to go before I am satisfied.

Lost 3 or 4 of my good rounds in the past few weeks, coupled with a new driver that I'm still working with and relatively new putter resulting in going out to 20. I feel I'm playing much better but just having those 3 to 4 holes with a 7 or something out of nowhere thats killing me. Definitely feel as I move into summer here I'll see it coming down. Feeling much better already this month after missing a few weeks. Funny how missing just a couple screws you up!

7.4 for me, last update that counts before #TheGrandaddy

Not thrilled at all, but its just a number.

Mine revised to 11.8 and after yesterdays round I'm trending to 12.2...................... Up, Up, and Away!

JM

Steady at 13.2. I haven't played much lately so its not that surprising.

Grrrr, up .2 to 12.9. 97 89 in last two rounds hurt.

Down from 18 to 17.3 to end the season. It's been an up and down year but overall I think I made some good strides. At one point in the season I was down to 15.2 then went up to 20.0 and now I'm back to 17.3.

Reported at 13.6 this month which is no change. Had hoped for a little drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back