2016 THP Events Calendar - Come Join The Fun

So exciting to see them all laid out. One event is secured (ClubClash) and i have my eyes on at least another one or two.

How do I sign up?

How do I sign up?

When an event is posted and made official it will have its own thread. Follow along there and the signup instructions will be listed in it.
Or win the Golden Ticket tomorrow and pick whatever event you would like.

Gauntlet happening so early this year! Really excited to get my ticket punched for one of these great events!

Would have a tough time deciding to use my Golden Ticket for The Gauntlet, The Cup or the Vegas Event. A whole lot of awesome in those three (& all the rest).

I've got a few of those on my radar. I hope I can make them happen.

Can I use Golden Ticket to play for Ohio in Regional Rivalry?

A couple of events in this part of the country that are easy to get to. Hopefully I can get into one and find out what an event is all about.

A couple of events in this part of the country that are easy to get to. Hopefully I can get into one and find out what an event is all about.

Hope so too partner.

Oh man. I see three events so far that I would use the golden ticket on without hesitation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another fun filled year courtesy of THP and several OEMs. Now I just need to win one of the #GoldenTickets to lock in an event.

Can I use Golden Ticket to play for Ohio in Regional Rivalry?

No, but you can use it for the gauntlet in Arizona. You're close right?

Maybe I missed it but I'm glad to see cure back for another event!

That schedule looks awesome so far! 2016 will be another amazing year!

Great stuff, as always.

Thank you THP for coming west again - much appreciated!

good stuff so far!!

Very hopeful that I will be able to attend at least one event this year! Looks like a great schedule.

Man the early calendar is already packed! I guess I better start sucking up to the wife now about trips back to back in April and may lol

Liking the way the calendar is filling up. Look forward to more details, and chances to participate.

Back