What Golf Shot Would You Want to Hit With Your Golf Hero Watching?

• Total voters

#troy

Jax, FL
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Saw this poll in Golf Digest and thought it was interesting.

I went with drive because it's the club that gives me the best chance of not looking like it was my first time playing. Although Couples would wonder why my driver goes as far as his 7i...

Chip. wedges are the best part of my game, and a chip in while they are watching would be fun.

I went with drive because it's the club that gives me the best chance of not looking like it was my first time playing. Although Couples would wonder why my driver goes as far as his 7i...

Same for me, although if greenside bunker shot was an option I would go w. that.

Driver is my most consistent club. I'd be nervous as heck with a golf pro watching me swing though!

If Ben Hogan were still alive I would love to see me hit a iron shot. I would give him all the praise on his book and his teachings before I hit it. Than the result might be a shank or a fat. Would look at Ben and say your teachings really screwed me up

7i from the center of the fairway. In the immortal words of Roy McAvoy, "it's the only truly safe club in my bag!"

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Putt for sure. Preferably from ten feet. It's my most practiced shot in my bag, but it isn't nessecarily a high percentage shot, so if I just miss the cup I can still get a "good putt" from them.

I am more confident in putting than any other part of my game!

Neat thread OP! I'd love to stick an approach close with Trevino, Couples, Arnie, Rickie, Woods, watching. Would be a pretty cool feeling!

Having Ben Crenshaw watch me drain a 30 footer on 18 for a win would be the ultimate!

Tiger. 4i from 235, off the deck over a hazard. Club twirl and toss the club with this look

4e0a242164ad6a457e58951ffd8a716a.jpg

I would want to bomb a drive down the pipe.

I'd go with a putt. Drives are great but holing a difficult putt is where it's at!

I'd want to chip out of a very deep bunker with a high wall and hole out.

A 30' right to left downhill putt with Chi-Chi Rodriguez watching, when it goes in when can both do the sword dance together

Sticking a long iron inside 5 feet would be my choice.

Approach because that would-be the easiest shot to do. No use trying to show off to people who do that for a living.

That said, allow me to define my golf hero - female, in her late twenties to thirties, one of those who end up in golf crush or similar feeds. I don't care if she hasn't won anything.

A one inch tap in for my birdie

I would want to hit a drive and just nail it the best I could, then watch Lexi out drive me by 40 yds.

I hit it as #staffproto as mikedean441 was watching. I dunked it in the water, went to the drop zone and hit a half wedge with a draw that spun back to 2 feet below the hole.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm more comfortable hitting an approach shot with Ben Hogan if he were still around.

I went with the approach shot. That way he could tell me what I was doing wrong.

I chose putt because I am a much better putter than any of the others.

Back