THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Announcement

Captains have been announced for this event.
The 1st post has been updated as well.

We are honored and privileged to have two great guys captaining these squads. On the Ohio side, we have 3 time Hall of Fame winner mikedean441. On the Michigan side, we have #TheGrandaddy point winner jdtox. The two are in for a wonderful time as they plan and execute as well as get involved...

There are a ton of surprises coming and we are just so glad to kick off the announcements with these two captains. Good luck boys, Regional Rivalry will be a battle.

Pick me Captain Mike!! I don't care if I'm even picked last.... J/k it's gonna be a fun time. I look forward to the selection process. Congrats to the 2 captains!

Honored to be apart of this event and lead this group of heathens into battle

I'm torn.

Announcement

We are honored and privileged to have two great guys captaining these squads. On the Ohio side, we have 3 time Hall of Fame winner mikedean441. On the Michigan side, we have #TheGrandaddy point winner jdtox. The two are in for a wonderful time as they plan and execute as well as get involved...

There are a ton of surprises coming and we are just so glad to kick off the announcements with these two captains. Good luck boys, Regional Rivalry will be a battle.
Congrats Mike and Jeremy!!
Should be a good match, will look forward to following along!

I would say pick me Mike, but after my range session today, I wouldn't be surprised if the golf police didn't show up and take my clubs. LOL

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Honored to be selected as captain for this event. Can't wait to lead Team Michigan to victory!

Jdtox and 44(infinity).

Nice guys!!

I may get sick here in a minute but goooooooooooooooooooo Ohio!

Jdtox and 44(infinity).

Nice guys!!

I like where your head is.

Announcement

I bet those captains are just as excited as us to see what their teams will look like that they lead onto the course! Can't wait to watch both teams take shape.

Jdtox and 44(infinity).

Nice guys!!

that had to feel amazing!

On one hand I have 441 and on the other hand I have my cart partner in the 2014 Grandaddy.
I will play the odds and root for Michio or Ohigan.
Both equally fantastic weather.

Love me some Ohigan.

Congrats Jeremy! Now start working on your victory speeches.

See what I did there....

Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

True fact: Jeremy's first THP outing of any kind was being on the winning side of the Shootout. He has experience beating Ohio. Great attribute for our captain to have!

Last edited:
Exciting seeing the captains. Now I need to pick a team to pull for. Decisions, decisions.

MD441 will be a great captain for Team Ohio. Can't wait for the next piece of this puzzle to be announced!

Congrats Jeremy! Now start working on your victory speeches.

See what I did there....
Silly tyler april fools day is still 6 months away

Exciting seeing the captains. Now I need to pick a team to pull for. Decisions, decisions.

There's only 1 logical choice here.

Texas.

Back