The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Sounds like Dean is headed to Florida for some panda practice.....nice

Thinking about The Grandaddy.....there are a few memories that still feel like it was yesterday. There a pictures in my mind that will never go away. It's crazy that after almost 2 years I can close my eyes, and here different things, and see different things. There are still a ton of fueled emotions that stem from this event. Each and everyone of you will leave there with your own vivid memories. Things that will forever be burned into your memory. It's the power of experiencing The Grandaddy. Have a great time and leave it all out there.

Thinking about The Grandaddy.....there are a few memories that still feel like it was yesterday. There a pictures in my mind that will never go away. It's crazy that after almost 2 years I can close my eyes, and here different things, and see different things. There are still a ton of fueled emotions that stem from this event. Each and everyone of you will leave there with your own vivid memories. Things that will forever be burned into your memory. It's the power of experiencing The Grandaddy. Have a great time and leave it all out there.

Miss you buddy. You were a great teammate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your in good hands, just do you bro. I'm glad we had some time out there together.

Your in good hands, just do you bro. I'm glad we had some time out there together.

I'm a Taylor fan & I'm looking forward to experiencing this version with him. We have some redemption of our own to get from our last pairing! #TeamHighCrown

We are a month or so out. How are you guys feeling about your games? Not the swing but the game. I'll see three games in action soon and that excites me. Hope to play the role of Darthfinely and test some people. But if not I'll get to see some legends in action.

I hope everyone has this all in perspective. I know I'm on the outside looking in and my emotions aren't near any of yours. But I've been in all types of situations during my golfing career. And what I have realized is that this is just a game. It's a great test but it is a game at its core. You all will be spoiled beyond few of our imaginations but when it's all said it down, you're fathers, sons, brothers, boyfriends and husbands. Oh yeah......you're all members of #teameffnredemption hard to look past that. Go do you and the rest will fall where it should.
Overall I feel pretty good about my game. Here's why:

Have I been more critical than ever lately? YES

Do I set high expectations? YES

Am I aware of what I am capable of? YES

Am I ready to be a part of #TeamRedemption? YES

Since beginning my prep for this event I have tracked stats like I never have before, gone to the range more, played rounds every chance I get. No matter what I do though, now I am stepping back and analyzing myself realistically. I have found at times because we want to prep so hard, that when I play I can be too critical at times but am working at being aware of it on the course. My name is Matt Harvey and I'm a 13.4. I shouldnt feel like a bogey is a failure on a hole, its realistic, but when your grinding and prepping we want it all! We dont want to disappoint, but the last couple days I have been thinking about this and will be getting at least 36 in over the next two days. Ill be paying close attention to how I handle a bad hole or a bad shot, they will happen but I think my mental game is ready to have fun and relax during prep. I know I am giving #TeamRedemption the best golfer I can be right now, Seeing my game evolve this year I am very happy with where I am at and extremely proud to have the opportunity to represent #TeamRedemption in the quest for the belt!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

and unlike last night's imposter, this Matt Harvey knows how to close things out.

and unlike last night's imposter, this Matt Harvey knows how to close things out.
Haha, I feel bad for the Mets though, I think the Royals bats were just too hot. Kind of the same temperature #TeamRedemption's putters will be come December!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

What's up peeps! Sorry I haven't been throwing up the big long posts in here this weekend/beginning of the week. I spent the weekend at my dads ranch helping him build a deer stand. I would have rather been on the course, but it was something that was very important to him, and no chance he could have done it alone. My dad and I talked about this event quite a bit, and even though I have done it once before, he cannot believe that it will somehow be better.

This week I am in Louisiana, but I have a nice full length mirror in my room so I have a makeshift golf club with my TV remote and am making swings in the mirror checking positions. It isn't the ideal scenario, but you got to do something to make sure you are improving. This weekend will be range time/course time for sure.

As for the fitness, been grinding it out 6 days a week still. Got in a nice back and chest workout today and cardio. I am now down about 41 pounds and climbing. Going to hope for another 8-10 before the Grandaddy.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week and you all are continuing to grind on this journey to take out the Zoo Crew!

What's up peeps! Sorry I haven't been throwing up the big long posts in here this weekend/beginning of the week. I spent the weekend at my dads ranch helping him build a deer stand. I would have rather been on the course, but it was something that was very important to him, and no chance he could have done it alone. My dad and I talked about this event quite a bit, and even though I have done it once before, he cannot believe that it will somehow be better.

This week I am in Louisiana, but I have a nice full length mirror in my room so I have a makeshift golf club with my TV remote and am making swings in the mirror checking positions. It isn't the ideal scenario, but you got to do something to make sure you are improving. This weekend will be range time/course time for sure.

As for the fitness, been grinding it out 6 days a week still. Got in a nice back and chest workout today and cardio. I am now down about 41 pounds and climbing. Going to hope for another 8-10 before the Grandaddy.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week and you all are continuing to grind on this journey to take out the Zoo Crew!

First off, when did length of post matter. Next,what has your weight loss done to your swing?

First off, when did length of post matter. Next,what has your weight loss done to your swing?

I was talking to James about this a couple weekends ago. I feel like it is definitely looser, and it is leading me to a tendency to get long since I am becoming a lot more flexible. I am really working on trying to make what feels like a 3/4 swing so I don't get too long.

I was talking to James about this a couple weekends ago. I feel like it is definitely looser, and it is leading me to a tendency to get long since I am becoming a lot more flexible. I am really working on trying to make what feels like a 3/4 swing so I don't get too long.

I'd like you to look for the feel on the stretch in lats. As you make a full turn you'll know your complete when you feel the tightness in the back. Once you feel that or your shoulder hitting your chin, you're done

I'd like you to look for the feel on the stretch in lats. As you make a full turn you'll know your complete when you feel the tightness in the back. Once you feel that or your shoulder hitting your chin, you're done

I am going to try and get a video for you this weekend sir. Would love a few tips for the event.

I am going to try and get a video for you this weekend sir. Would love a few tips for the event.

Can I provide a few tips as well?

Que the music aaannd role tape

This made me laugh out loud.
I still remember the freaking bunker shot like it was yesterday.

What bunker shot, did something crazy happen out of a bunker?

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

What bunker shot, did something crazy happen out of a bunker?

The one you holed like a dagger in the heart

The one you holed like a dagger in the heart

Oh, starting to remember that, must have been in the first twelve holes...narrowing it down.

Back