THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Its 45 degrees and windy here in Mi but were still prepping for RR. Hole#1 looking at this for birdie. Get used to seeing this ohio.
ca7ff450642ad1c796cb0aa4247ecf5d.jpg

Its 45 degrees and windy here in Mi but were still prepping for RR. Hole#1 looking at this for birdie. Get used to seeing this ohio.
Nice par

Lol sorry to disappoint but that's a birdie.
Awfully generous with the gimmes i see. Must have been learning from the 441 video of automatic 5 footers

Captain talks with his play. Your move 441.

Awfully generous with the gimmes i see. Must have been learning from the 441 video of automatic 5 footers

His team Michigan members made him putt it out to get used to the pressure. Back of the cup for birdie. Fun day of prep for the rivalry on a great course, but 45 degrees and 30 mph winds made it interesting to say the least.

love me some plinko

For December, that green looks mighty fine to me. But I didn't play on it.

Sorry we can't be as great as Ohio"topia".

Sorry we can't be as great as Ohio.
Finally you come to realize it

I love Regional Rivalry. Where else could two places like Michigan and Ohio battle it out for supremacy.
Long Live #THPRegionalRivalry

we have set the bar high

Sorry we can't be as great as Ohio"topia".

Is tough to beat it with all those great courses like Firestone, Boulder Creek, Longaberger, and oh wait that's all that comes to mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is tough to beat it with all those great courses like Firestone, Boulder Creek, Longaberger, and oh wait that's all that comes to mind.

What good is having great courses if you put them a thousand miles away from civilization

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

What good is having great courses if you put them a thousand miles away from civilization

Easier to keep them in pristine shape, .

We can't help there's a natural beauty to this state.

I don't know about you guys, but I will know this course like the back of my hand before even playing it. The drone aerial fly overs on the website is so well done and awesome! Hopefully I can make the dates work and make the team!

We could put together an all Cleveland team and MI still wouldn't have a chance.

We could put together an all Cleveland team and MI still wouldn't have a chance.

This is correct. Because then Cleveland couldn't field a team (if we are getting extremely nitpicky).

#MongoliaReversal

Back