XXIO Prime Driver

The XXIO Prime was an absolute beast today on the course.
35 on the front and 39 on the back and it one drive that stands out was one I hit a full inch towards the heel and the ball still found the left side of the fairway.

It has this sound that is almost infectious and makes you want to play it more and more.

Well done JB. Sounds like the Prime will be in your bag for the foreseeable future.

JB

Did you add weight to the head to play it at 43"?

I saw a 43.5" G30 driver on the rack yesterday and it swing weighted at C0.5.
So I was curious how your swing weight was effected.

Mine is swing weight at D3.

JB was yours custom made by XXIO? I have been looking around for Dealers that could make a set of XXIO forged over standard length and so far no one can.

JB was yours custom made by XXIO? I have been looking around for Dealers that could make a set of XXIO forged over standard length and so far no one can.

Im not sure I understand the question Jim. (Probably me being tired).
I had the standard XXIO Prime driver and swapped the shaft out. Then had some weight added to the head to go back to D3.

Ok, so you had the work done yourself. I thought maybe you ordered it built. Thanks

Ok, so you had the work done yourself. I thought maybe you ordered it built. Thanks

No sir. I wanted to add the Custom THP Project X shaft (like the ones we gave away in contests) to this one.

Thanks, I am reaching out to XXIO USA directly to see if they can help.

This one just got better and better. Today on the course it was used 10 times and I hit 9 fairways.

This one just got better and better. Today on the course it was used 10 times and I hit 9 fairways.

Sounds like a dirty combo there. Do you think it needs a half inch or so taken off for yardage gaps or do you like where it is?

Sounds like a dirty combo there. Do you think it needs a half inch or so taken off for yardage gaps or do you like where it is?

I need to take another inch off, because I am hitting it too fair.

That thing sounds deadly.

what's the difference between this and a mini driver?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just crazy. That head is just a monster.

Having hit the xxio 8 a good amount I can't wait to hit this and see what the difference is.

and a larger head yes?

Correct, and that is one of the reasons for the larger amount of forgiveness.

90% is vman ish
Having hit the xxio 8 a good amount I can't wait to hit this and see what the difference is.
U know where to find me

90% is vman ish

Yeah its something rather unique that I am just not used to. Its slotting itself perfectly to be between driver and Heavenwood.

Tinkering for the win JB!

I want one of these so bad, stock shaft in 10.5 SR. The wedding is now 24 days away then all bets are off, been watching the bay but none have come up with much difference in price to not buy a new one from a XXIO dealer.

You bringing this to Alabama, JB?

Man I love that look!

Back