Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
King pro combo
3-5 MB
6-8 CB
9-MB
PW-CB

I would order a 7 iron in both MB and CB. That way you can play a knockdown shot when you need to flight the ball lower.

I would order a 7 iron in both MB and CB. That way you can play a knockdown shot when you need to flight the ball lower.

Don't forget to have the MB7 bent .5* flat for better turf interaction

Also need me an M1...im playing ikd tech at the moment...my 90ish swing speed should be a lock for 270 off the tee. ..should help with some of my gapping issues

3 wood...which do you go with:

Callaway X2 hot or Cobra Fly-Z/Fly-Z+?

3 wood...which do you go with:

Callaway X2 hot or Cobra Fly-Z/Fly-Z+?

Having gamed both, I'm going Fly-Z. The X2 was FILTHY long but I couldn't control it. Fly-Z was almost as long, but I had much more control, and launched super easy off the deck.

I've got a trade in quote worth $200 and a TM R15 Black 12* and a sexy as hell pom pom headcover in the cart that adds up to $204.98 with their $50 off $250 this week. For those of you keeping track at home, that means it would cost me the kingly sum of $4.98.

If nobody buys my CB3's by Friday, this is happening (if any of you are holding out haha).

Having gamed both, I'm going Fly-Z. The X2 was FILTHY long but I couldn't control it. Fly-Z was almost as long, but I had much more control, and launched super easy off the deck.

...and I can get them in colors. Which is always a big plus haha

I've got a trade in quote worth $200 and a TM R15 Black 12* and a sexy as hell pom pom headcover in the cart that adds up to $204.98 with their $50 off $250 this week. For those of you keeping track at home, that means it would cost me the kingly sum of $4.98.

If nobody buys my CB3's by Friday, this is happening (if any of you are holding out haha).
Which site is doing that offer?

Which site is doing that offer?
Global Golf. $15 off $100, $50 off $250, and $100 off $400. Runs through Nov 8.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

new shaft for my fly z driver. Thinking fujikara exs 5.1 or project x pxv 5.5 both in regular flex but am pretty open to anything good.

58 or 60 degree. Still pissed about my pm grind vanishing.

I wish you would just go ahead and trade them so I can go ponder something else.

This has me pondering those golf club ID labels. But, I guess if someone doesn't turn a lost club in to the course, they probably are intent on keeping (stealing) it.

Odyssey Works #7 CH. I want one

That sucks James, but if I'm being honest with myself, I'd grab another 60˚ PM grind if mine took a walk. Heck, if they come out with a black one next year I may re-up.

Black MD3 54W will happen shortly. It's only a matter of time...

I'm pondering a blade style putter. I think it may be good for my stroke.

I wish you would just go ahead and trade them so I can go ponder something else.

Hahaha my bad :angel:

Honestly, I'd rather have a THP'er game them than just send them out to pasture with an equipment reseller, so that's why I'm giving it a few days.

Hahaha my bad :angel:

Honestly, I'd rather have a THP'er game them than just send them out to pasture with an equipment reseller, so that's why I'm giving it a few days.
Not to mention that is a killer deal on those irons man. $190 now! you cant find them less than 200 on Ebay. Someone will get a great set of sticks.

Not to mention that is a killer deal on those irons man. $190 now! you cant find them less than 200 on Ebay. Someone will get a great set of sticks.

Yessir! They're a great set, and I hate to see them sit in my spare room and not get played, so they're priced to move.

Well, I was pondering a set of Cleveland Black irons with Recoil 670 F3 shafts...... and ended up losing out at the last second when the bidding went nuts.

It would seem the search continues.

I want to ponder something ... I just don't know what. I feel lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back