New Guy from Arizona. (The land where golf never stops)

DivotDiggers

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi my name is Dan. I like candle lit dinners and long walks on the beach. Wait, wrong forum for that.....

My name is really Dan though. I live in bright and sunny Tucson, Arizona. I am originally from the Chicago area. I am married and have two kids. I am active duty Air Force. (Yes, I support the Air Force stereotypes.)

I play golf whenever I get the chance. I am about an 18 handicap but I am getting better. I don't take golf as seriously as some do. It is definitely a fun hobby for me. I have a good mentor/coach who is helping me. I also DVR all the instructional shows on Golf Channel for more help as well.

If some of you recognize the name from social media. It is me. I am the creator of the Divot Diggers Golf Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages. I created the pages a little over a year ago and now have just under 20,000 followers globally.

Welcome to THP Dan!

Welcome Dan!

Welcome Dan!

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

welcome

Welcome aboard!

Hi Dan,
i am a fellow Tucson THPer. It is so great to live here and play golf year round. Where do you usually play? Is that you I see flying overhead in an A-10?

New Guy from Arizona. (The land where golf never stops)

Welcome to THP. I just moved from Tucson 6 months ago. Great place for golf. Enjoy THP!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

welcome, nice to see another AZ member!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Dan!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Dan!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Dan!

Welcome Dan and Thank You!

Welcome Dan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP from just down the road in Sierra Vista!

Back