Which club are you most passionate with?

Which club are you most passionate with?

I just made out with my 2 iron, my wife caught us and things are going to be weird for a while. gosh.

Dan

Putter.

I will break your heart with my putter.

My Edel putter, I fell in love with it during the fitting process. I just believe it loves me back ... so I take good care of it. Everything else is up replacement on a whim ...

Like many, my irons. Specifically my short irons. 7-PW. I'm obsessed with TRYING (key word trying) to work the ball from 160yards in. Left, right, high, low. I'm obsessively cleaning my irons. Also always leave an 8iron in the living room to practice.

The club I get the most attached to, weirdly, is the hybrid. My Cleveland 588 hybrid was one of my all time favorite clubs. And it might go back in the bag depending on gapping. It's one of those clubs that if I feel like I'm automatic with, I can be really dangerous.

In terms of what clubs I enjoy the most, it's irons for sure.

Due to my lack of practice and playing rounds, it’s hard for me to come up with any club in my bag I’m passionate about.

I’d love for it to be a putter, but that never ending search goes on.

I’ve been gaming the same driver since December of 2014, so I guess I’ll go with that.

Back