Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so thinking out loud here. Let's say I have a 70 g shaft in my driver... for my fairway woods and hybrids to get proper swing weight progression would I want to go heavier as I approach my irons?

So in essence a 70 g driver shaft and either a 70 or 80 g fairway wood shaft and then a heavier hybrid shaft etc.??

Not necessarily, remember, you can have a 50g shaft and still hit the swing weight points you prefer/need/want.

Personally, I prefer to get heavier as I go through my bag and that was validated with my fitting, but I can just as easily play all over the place based on what works with each club, if that makes sense.

My ponder is a CX Cure. I'm catching Cure fever it seems.

I will officially kill for a Toulon Garage putter in the dark finish.

I want to order NOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

I will officially kill for a Toulon Garage putter in the dark finish.

I want to order NOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Where are the details on the Toulon garage? I can't seem to find any info on the website. For my wallets sake maybe it is good I don't know.

My ponder is about to come reality. SM6 wedges will be mine! Partner and I took 1st place in our virtual golf league this winter (just played championship last night) so I've got a nice $300 shop credit to burn through.
Congrats!! I just ordered the 50/54/58 setup this week. I read Jman's commit about the 60, and that makes a lot of sense. But I've always been comfortable with a 58 out of the bunker, and the versatility allows it to be opened easily enough if I really need a high lob type shot.

I'm most excited about the 54, from my demo with it, it will be my favorite club in the bag I'm sure. I haven't felt this way about a wedge since my Cleveland DSG 54 that was custom built for me, but had to retire last year as the grooves were litterally shot after 11 years.

I'm thinking of picking up a Garsen grip for my Seemore.

I regripped it when I bought it and haven't even had it out on the course yet though. Might be time to try to figure out grip removal/installation via air compressor...

I am seriously pondering picking up an Orange Whip. I was able to swing one in a local Golfsmith store and I can see how it works. It really provides feedback when you foul up a swing and lets you groove tempo, and take away.

Really considering picking up a set of cally xr 5-aw set with recoil graphite irons..read so many great reviews on the recoils and the xr irons...hmm.
gb

Not much of a ponder because I know I am buying them at some point but I need the cf16 AW and SW to complete my set. Looks like there's only one website offering both of them with pxi 6.0's in them.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Actually pondering that PIQ golf tracking system. Love the fact it fits on the glove , pretty unique in my eyes

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sun mountain two 5 bag. If I can find one in my useless country... My Mizuno bag is giving up...

Still pondering hybrids, but after today I've got some criteria. Anybody know a hybrid I should try that a) is forgiving off the toe and b) has a neutral to fade bias?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

GBB HW. Will be ordered sometime this week. Hopefully there's a few FW shafts to try out even if they're 3W length to get a good idea on what shaft will work best

GBB HW. Will be ordered sometime this week. Hopefully there's a few FW shafts to try out even if they're 3W length to get a good idea on what shaft will work best

You're gonna love that thing!

Just sold my Titleist Driver, so now have money for a new 3 wood. Probably gonna do the GBB or the GBB Alpha.

Thinking about picking up a Sunday bag for the range during week instead of taking my cart bag. Especially when there are certain things I have in mind to practice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just sold my Titleist Driver, so now have money for a new 3 wood. Probably gonna do the GBB or the GBB Alpha.

Heard the 816 3W is a beast!

Heard the 816 3W is a beast!

Took the new driver out for the 2nd time today and it's a a bomber. I doubt the 3 wood is any different.

The new Nike bag is wicked. Crazy unique, and it works.

Thread up soon.

... AND bought one lol

So the tax man is giving me some money back. So I am pondering changing my driver. I am going to go for fitting and let the best driver for my game win. i have been a Callaway gamer but I am open to anything.

The new Nike bag is wicked. Crazy unique, and it works.

Thread up soon.

Is that similar to what klvn offered?

Stop teasing me
Its pretty cool dude. Borders on a but much, but it's silly unique and sturdy.
Is that similar to what klvn offered?
Eh, not really, it's hard to explain fully but the pics will help. I'll say Nike has done a crap job explaining and advertising it.

Its pretty cool dude. Borders on a but much, but it's silly unique and sturdy.

Eh, not really, it's hard to explain fully but the pics will help. I'll say Nike has done a crap job explaining and advertising it.

Awesome, can't wait to see them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back