Cure Putters on Tour

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The list is growing as we have seen Cure Putters pick up steam on a variety of tours.

Over the last year, the Champions Tour has multiple in play with Rod Spittle, Steve Jones, Scot Hoch, Peter Senior, Wayne Levi and a number of others.

Last week Russel Knox put the RX5 in play during the Match Play and putted rather well.

i-FNctDrq-M.jpg

Now this week Lexi Thompson put the RX5 into play at the ANA Inspiration and is currently tied for the lead.

i-pWZdhSg-M.jpg

As you see more on TV, post it in here.

Damn...that's cool. Hope we see the list continue to grow.

Really surprised that Lexi and Russel are using the larger 6" version compared to the more compact version.
They really do stand out on TV though...can't miss 'em!

Cure is more and more on my radar, no doubt!

The list is growing as we have seen Cure Putters pick up steam on a variety of tours.

Now this week Lexi Thompson put the RX5 into play at the ANA Inspiration and is currently tied for the lead.

I thought that was a Cure Putter Lexi was using, but I wasn't sure. I was flipping between the Cavs (yelling at them) and watching the ladies play.
So I only saw 1 or 2 glimps of her putting.

Prettying exciting to see more and more Cure's in play on the tours. Also, interesting to see that a lot of the models are the RX and not too many of the CX series.

Great to see them getting some nice presence across the various tours.

JB is such a trendsetter.

Lexi commented on using the Cure after her round today.

The fact that they are easily seen on tv is a nice benefit for Cure.

The fact that they are easily seen on tv is a nice benefit for Cure.

It is for a brand that is very new and small.
Its also validation as the players are doing well with them.

I noticed Lexi using it on the coverage today. That's pretty impressive, I'm sure that list will continue to grow quickly!

It is for a brand that is very new and small.
Its also validation as the players are doing well with them.

It sure is eye opening when you get a chance to try one in hand. It was great seeing the reaction from a guy likely Mike Yagley when we showed him the putter. Looking forward to following the Cure event when more THPers get the chance to roll them.

I think it's great to see Cure get some facetime on the tour. It's been a great putter for me and I'm sure pros will find that the technology works.

Glad to see folks using what works. I'll be 100% honest and say I can't get past the looks, but awesome that both Cure and the pros are having success with these.

Think this is great!!! Suck great technology in Cure putters. To think when they first came out the design was way out there for most to even give them a chance!

As long as they keep putting that performance (MOI) into putters that people can handle the looks and sound of i think they will continue to grow on tour and with the public.

This use is all "on the side" right? Playing because it works not a contract? That's awesome to get some visibility with Lexi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This use is all "on the side" right? Playing because it works not a contract? That's awesome to get some visibility with Lexi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir.

Thats great to see the smaller companies getting tour presence. Shows that their products work.

Its awesome to see Cure being played on tour more and getting more exposure.

Some killer highlights from Lexi in round 2.

That highlight reel could just about be a cure advertisement. On bad read, the rest draino

Looks like she is pretty comfortable with that putter.

Back