Cobra & THP Coming in 2016

One last thing we are working on and then full details will be released.

One last thing we are working on and then full details will be released.

aa00b7f9178cd64acdb429fa829b32f1.jpg

Really looking forward to seeing where in the Midwest this one is going to be.

Fingers crossed the timing and location work out for me to give it a shot.

Really looking forward to seeing where in the Midwest this one is going to be.

Fingers crossed the timing and location work out for me to give it a shot.
If you can dream it, you can do it. If a THP is in the neighborhood, one must do everything possible to try to get in. I've had some conversations with Mrs G regarding this.

Oh baby....Its coming.
Details coming soon, but expect a killer event, involving THPers and multiple people from Cobra.
And dont quote me on this...BUT I think we are going to bring the snake to the Midwest.

This is very intriguing! I just had a great customer service experience from Cobra today so I am pumped about anything associated with them. The fact that this is in the midwest is just icing! Bring on the announcments!

This will be really fun to follow even if I can't go, but here's hoping I can!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still waiting, hoping I can work this in. :clapp:

How sad is it that my brother is getting married in the fall and all I can think about is how I hope it doesn't keep me from making this!! LOL!

How sad is it that my brother is getting married in the fall and all I can think about is how I hope it doesn't keep me from making this!! LOL!

Makes total sense to me...

Id be thinking the same way, you are not alone my friend.

As I wait for my king's ransom to arrive, is it asking too much to want into this as well?

We already know the region for this (Midwest), do we know the month (or at least the season) yet?

Just saying I think Indianapolis sounds like a GREAT option!

This one is big on my mind. Loved hanging out with Cobra last year and would love to do it again.

Okay, with the Cleveland Golf event set to be in Indiana, where else in the Midwest do people think this event will take place?

So is this Midwest only? And I assume Albatross Club only as well?

Correct event will be in the midwest and you must be a AC member to sign up

The event will be held in the Midwest but will be open to any Albatross Club member

Anxious to hear more on this one.

You guys have some of the most amazing connections with industry leaders can't wait to hear more about this

Still looking forward to seeing what THP and Cobra Golf come up with for this trip to the Midwest.

Looking forward to hearing more about it!

I need this one BADD!

My interest has been peaked can't wait

I like talk about the Midwest! Excited to hear more!

It has been way too long since anyone has posted here! Give me some deets!!!!

Back