Anyone ever use Stash?

Gilbertc13

Mizuno Staffer
Reaction score
Handicap
iPhone app stash is an investment app. It asks you what your interests are and gives you investment advice and options. All your moves and holdings are managed by a portfolio manager. I have $10 into it. Just going to see what happens

Sent from HTX

Thought about it after selling off sone of btc around xmas....lmk how it goes!

I prefer the M1 finance app/site where can also do individual stocks and its free. Ive also done Acorns which rounds up your credit card purchases to nearest dollar and invests the difference.

I need to look in to both of those. One of my resolutions for this year was to work on investing and while I don't just want to throw money at different things to see what sticks I want to expand and check out new options.

Cool. Thanks for posting. I am going to check it out

Finally got around to downloading this app. Seems cool but it asks for a lot of personal information and wanted to see if others have used this app and what they thought? Wanted to get some other opinions before I jump into it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The only thing w/ Stash is that the fee is $1/month for any balance under $5K. If you've got a small balance, that's a really high percentage of your money relative to some other ways to invest.

The only thing w/ Stash is that the fee is $1/month for any balance under $5K. If you've got a small balance, that's a really high percentage of your money relative to some other ways to invest.

I noticed that in the disclaimer as well. I have other investments through work but wanted to learn a little more about it and figured that this might be a away to dip my feet in the water.

I noticed that in the disclaimer as well. I have other investments through work but wanted to learn a little more about it and figured that this might be a away to dip my feet in the water.

Something like Wealthfront might be a good option - Roboadvisor, free management up to $15K. But less granular than something like Stash.

Something like Wealthfront might be a good option - Roboadvisor, free management up to $15K. But less granular than something like Stash.

Cool. Thanks man I appreciate it

Exactly what mpeterson said, it's not worth it if you invest very little. If you're looking to get into buying/selling stocks, I suggest Robinhood. It's free and very simple to use.

Back