Precision Pro Nexus Laser Rangefinder - THP Review Thread

Really good review with detailed info. Like seeing more price points in these devices, although the speed might be a kicker for some

Love the review Dean. Great looking gadget and $199 is a great price. It may be a simple thing and i know other rangefinders have it, but i like that this one has a battery life meter on it. Mine doesnt and i hate being blindsided when the battery dies on me

Very good review. Lot of good insight into the product. I want a rangefinder before I start playing again next spring and this is one I am going to give a hard look at.

Great review Dean, I like the scan feature and the price. I've been searching for one that I could more easily afford, this might be the one.

Really good review with detailed info. Like seeing more price points in these devices, although the speed might be a kicker for some

it might be. Speed wasn't bad. However if you throw it side by side against the top Bushnell device, it gets slower. That device is just crazy fast, but it's also double the price. I think the price point is good for it, and there are more quality options out in that price range than there were a few years ago.

Very true. I liked the device and accuracy was solid.

Nice review Dean. Looks like a good unit for the price, and you can't argue with the color scheme. I do find it a bit silly that it gives yardage to the nearest tenth when the accuracy is +/- 1 yard, but that's the engineer in me.

Very informative review. I'll probably get a rangefinder next season, and this one will be part of the pondering. Also like the company left a comment and their contact # on the review page.

Solid review, Dean. This looks like a great competitor to some of the entry-level devices out there like the Nikon in terms of price point, with some pretty compelling performance and features.

Thanks for the write up Dean. It seems the range finder market is getting some great units at an affordable price. This one seems a little high price wise, but extremely functional.

How is it compared to other range finders in your hands? Bigger, smaller?

Very solid review Dean. If I didn't have a Bushnell, I'd be eyeing this one seriously. Did all the same stuff just at a little slower pace, and for a heck of a lot lower cost.

It was great timing coming across this review when I did. Thanks for the write-up!

Thanks for the write up Dean. It seems the range finder market is getting some great units at an affordable price. This one seems a little high price wise, but extremely functional.

How is it compared to other range finders in your hands? Bigger, smaller?

Good fit in the hand. Really comfortable to hold. Comparable to the Tour X.

Very solid review Dean. If I didn't have a Bushnell, I'd be eyeing this one seriously. Did all the same stuff just at a little slower pace, and for a heck of a lot lower cost.

yup, and thanks to your Bushnell we got some really good side by side comparisons early on.

Pretty good price point for what you get! Thanks for the write up!

Just got an email that precision pro is now offering a $30 rebate on these for the next week. Knocks the price down to 169. Pretty good price for a good rangefinder unit

Just got an email that precision pro is now offering a $30 rebate on these for the next week. Knocks the price down to 169. Pretty good price for a good rangefinder unit

Thats an excellent price. Those looking for a very solid range finder, by a company that is not some fly by night organization or just selling knockoffs, PP might be the answer.

Looks like they are doing another $30 rebate on these if purchased between April 1 to May 31. 169 for a good rangefinder.

Nice little discount!

Look up one post Icey. :D

Thanks Dean for the review - I'm looking for my first Rangefinder and this looks like a great entry finder. The Battery indicator is a great feature. I was just on their site and the $30 rebate has been extended to 6/30. May have to pick this up.

Thanks Dean for the review - I'm looking for my first Rangefinder and this looks like a great entry finder. The Battery indicator is a great feature. I was just on their site and the $30 rebate has been extended to 6/30. May have to pick this up.
Really a solid unit for the price. Let us know if you pick one up and how it works for you.

I bought one about a month ago. It is an awesome addition to my gps and knowing EXACTLY where the pin is.
Its not big which is nice and gives info fairly quick.
It's a purchase that I am glad I made.
If you shy from 300+ units, this is the one to go for IMO

I'm really looking at this unit hard, as I'm pondering a range finder. $169 right now is hard to beat.

I'm really looking at this unit hard, as I'm pondering a range finder. $169 right now is hard to beat.

My exact thought... Really considering this. I am trying to decide on this vs. an used V3 or something along those lines.

My exact thought... Really considering this. I am trying to decide on this vs. an used V3 or something along those lines.

Are they still $169? Im not sure how I missed this, seems like a great unit for the price. I was looking at the small nikon as well.

Back