After seeing Superman shake off fights where people hit him with flying freight trains and slammed him through dozens of buildings, Batman better have one hell of a suit.

I don't understand why people keep ******** on Affleck. Dude makes ones terrible movie with JLo and doesn't recover. He's been making some awesome movies the last few years.

Daredevil
Paycheck
Runner Runner
Jersey Girl

After seeing Superman shake off fights where people hit him with flying freight trains and slammed him through dozens of buildings, Batman better have one hell of a suit.
Batman knows about Superman's Achilles's Hell with kryptonite and he's able to even the odds (with the help of Green Arrow in The Dark Knight Returns).

Daredevil
Paycheck
Runner Runner
Jersey Girl

Guy has won not one, but two, fricking Oscars. He gets a pass on a couple stinkers.

Batman knows about Superman's Achilles's Hell with kryptonite and he's able to even the odds (with the help of Green Arrow in The Dark Knight Returns).

Guy has won not one, but two, fricking Oscars. He gets a pass on a couple stinkers.

In later continuity Superman gives Batman kyrptonite so Bats has a method to beat superman if he needs to

But neither of those two Oscars are for acting

But neither of those two Oscars are for acting

But he starred in both. If his acting was as atrocious as people make it out to be, one could assume it would have hampered his chances at winning them in the first place.

In the end though, it boils down to the following ... he is filthy rich doing something people think he sucks at. The joke is on us, not him.

Runner runner is likely the reason he was cast as Batman. Not so much for Batman but because he should make a solid Bruce Wayne.

I am very much in line with Leto being cast as the joker.

CDZbuEiUUAAtGQb.jpg

batman.0.jpg

The red car with purple lighting on the undercarriage is the Joker's car.

The more I see of Leto as the Joker, the more I like it

c6fba2e06833b40735d5af65799d6100.jpg

I'm so happy!!!

Suicide squad. I need more of this one. But I am sold on Leto as the Joker and Robbie as Harley Quinn

Suicide squad looks badass.

Suicide squad looks badass.
Since Will Smith is the highest profile actor in it, expect a lot of Deadshot. I'm sold on the movie, but am holding off complete rapture because of the Fresh Prince

I like Will and this should be a good movie. I'm a joker fan.

I was hoping Joel Kinnaman showed up as Robocop.

daily-afternoon-randomness-in-hq-45-photos-43.gif

I was a little nervous about this one, but the trailer looks pretty good.

That looked really good. Anyone know the release date on Dawn of Justice? I wasn't that interested in this one, but after that trailer, I think I need to see this.

I wonder if Lex Luthor knows who Bruce Wayne and Clark Kent are.

That looked really good. Anyone know the release date on Dawn of Justice? I wasn't that interested in this one, but after that trailer, I think I need to see this.

March 25 IIRC.

Back