The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha this made me laugh. The worst part is I rarely get overtime so I'm always at 80 hours a pay period.
That was my goal. Just to give you a small smile.

Sorry to hear that Philly... I am hearing more and more stories like this every day. We're dealing with an associate here at work who is 32 and has stage 4 testicular cancer. Went from successful surgery in May, to tumors all over in September...

The amount of homework my 6th grade son has been bringing home every day is getting ridiculous. Some nights I feel like the one in school, because I have to lookup how to do some of this stuff to help him out. Stuff I hated when I was in school, guess what....I still hate it. I was told their would be no math!!!!
My daughter in third grade is already running into this. Crazy what the are learning at such an early age.

Post via Taptalk

1fa3702d0b672b4a41772b48cd09814c.jpg

What my Saturday has turned into.......

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
I use to clean up those messes, lol.

Post via Taptalk

Cancer. F you cancer.

A friend of mine who is only 27 is fighting brain cancer. They thought they had successfully removed the tumor, but they didnt, it had rooted in his brain and its back and very aggressive. 27 years old. He was in the Army, stationed in Korea when he started getting headaches that were bad enough to make him sick. They fly him home, fast forward 2 years and i just saw one of the worst pictures of him ive ever seen. Way too young to be dealing with this. He's a fighter for sure, just hope he has enough fight to beat this
I'm really sorry to see this. Eff cancer.

Herriman city in Utah is the biggest joke of a city I've ever lived in. The average speed (according the police radar box) is 36mph on our street. Never once has a cop been set up to radar on our street. However, now that winter is here they will tow your car if parked in the street...

Here's the best part, all the townhomes and apartments are sold with ON-STREET parking! So those cars are okay but not mine at a house???

Government...smh

Sorry to hear that Philly. I'm 27 and that really makes you step back and think how lucky we are to have our health. It can change quickly.

Punk teenagers running around taking advantage of the families that are out taking their little ones trick-or-treating and leave the candy bowl out hoping for the honor system only to have these aholes not even wearing costumes dump the whole bowl in their bags. Caught them doing it at our house as we were walking back. Half our neighborhood seems to just leave the bowl out for kids to help themselves.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
My neighbor did the same thing. Not only did they take the candy, but the container that held the candy! Apparently, whomever took it ended up returning it late in the evening full of candy my neighbors didn't even give out! Figured the parents found out what the kids did and made them bring it back with whatever candy they had collected trick or treating. Would of been nice if the kids actually apologized too.

Post via Taptalk

I've seen worse... In my lab #ashamed
Imagine a 800+ server server farm the same way . Not a fun thing to deal with at a previous job just coming onboard... I can laugh about it now though...

Post via Taptalk

Herriman city in Utah is the biggest joke of a city I've ever lived in. The average speed (according the police radar box) is 36mph on our street. Never once has a cop been set up to radar on our street. However, now that winter is here they will tow your car if parked in the street...

Here's the best part, all the townhomes and apartments are sold with ON-STREET parking! So those cars are okay but not mine at a house???

Government...smh
Florida.

Cancer. F you cancer.

A friend of mine who is only 27 is fighting brain cancer. They thought they had successfully removed the tumor, but they didnt, it had rooted in his brain and its back and very aggressive. 27 years old. He was in the Army, stationed in Korea when he started getting headaches that were bad enough to make him sick. They fly him home, fast forward 2 years and i just saw one of the worst pictures of him ive ever seen. Way too young to be dealing with this. He's a fighter for sure, just hope he has enough fight to beat this

That sux Phil. Keeping your friend in t&ps

When my inventory counts are off by 12 (2 exact boxes) and no one seems to know where the item went. And it falls on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When my inventory counts are off by 12 (2 exact boxes) and no one seems to know where the item went. And it falls on me.

Duh. Fix it Kortney! Thats what they pay you the big bucks for...... Oh wait

My wife had a meeting with a parent from her team today today. The parent said my wife was an overachiever and expected too much out of all of the girls on the team. She said that she now has an anxiety disorder because she got benched when she didn't play well.

She got benched for skipping practice during the playoffs to go to a cross fit competition.

My wife told her that the program had one 3 districts 3 years in a row, and that she expects 100% commitment and excellence from every girl on the team, and that if that wasn't for her daughter she understands if she doesn't want to play in the program. Her AD told the parent that her attitude was everything that was wrong with modern parenting.

I would love to see this parents reactions to some of the coaches my sister played for. If her 17 year old daughter can't handle the pressure of high school athletics, she's going to have a rough go at life. And my wife is NOT tough on them. If they show up and try my wife is happy. She just demands they show up and work hard.

Thursday night football moving to the NFL network this week when my Browns are on. It's BS. I should get the game in local channel since it's my market team.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Flight delays... Stupid DFW weather means best case I land in KC at 130 was supposed to get there at 1050

DFW seems like a great place I hear nothing but praise about it here

Thursday night football moving to the NFL network this week when my Browns are on. It's BS. I should get the game in local channel since it's my market team.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That stinks! It's on CBS for me (40 minutes south of Cleveland). You're not missing much. Some horrendous defense by the Browns. Manziel actually ok so far.

DFW seems like a great place I hear nothing but praise about it here

I like DFW but not the airport hahaha

DFW must not like outsider because of the countless times I have flown out of DFW I've never had a problem.

DFW must not like outsider because of the countless times I have flown out of DFW I've never had a problem.

Lol when you are a hub for American you are bound to have your share of delays.

There's always Dallas Love

Lol when you are a hub for American you are bound to have your share of delays.

There's always Dallas Love

Unfortunately it's weather so nothing anyone can do...

Unfortunately it's weather so nothing anyone can do...

That sucks, I hope it breaks sooner than expected.

DFW. That's my rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back