Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Then how are you chatting? Are you using Kinect for voice then?

Xbox requires mic being plugged into your controller unless you are using Kinect. In which case then I don't believe you are able to adjust the volume for game/voice on the mixamp as it's all coming through as game sound.

No Kinect. You go to your settings when setting up the headset and change it to bitstream out or something like that. They have a video explaining it all. I LOVE not having the cord plugged into the controller.

https://youtu.be/P5DSdDk2ePA

I gave up on EA Rory Golf. It's just too darn painful to level up. Wasn't having any fun with it.

No Kinect. You go to your settings when setting up the headset and change it to bitstream out or something like that. They have a video explaining it all. I LOVE not having the cord plugged into the controller.

https://youtu.be/P5DSdDk2ePA

That's interesting. It's definitely something new for the Mixamps as my older mixamp doesn't work like that at all.

Figured out some of the tricks of the course, maybe I can even give Dean a run.
Told ya. Just need to play it a round or 2. I kind of like it. It's different.

Told ya. Just need to play it a round or 2. I kind of like it. It's different.

It is different and it punishes you for not executing a ton of different shots. Aside from a quad on a hole I was trying to drive the green (and did on the last shot mind you) I was 9 under.

Oh, and Taylor is the man. Hooked me up with his old A50s at an outstanding price and the sound quality is incredible. I'll be able to hear CJ b!+c# and complain at an entire new level! :alien:

It is different and it punishes you for not executing a ton of different shots. Aside from a quad on a hole I was trying to drive the green (and did on the last shot mind you) I was 9 under.

Oh, and Taylor is the man. Hooked me up with his old A50s at an outstanding price and the sound quality is incredible. I'll be able to hear CJ b!+c# and complain at an entire new level! :alien:

I don't complain!

I don't complain!

Just a forecast....
black-ops-3-beta1.jpg

I'll be off by 3 on friday and then off for the weekend. Can't wait for next weekend fellas

I just ordered Fallout 4. Will probably be a bit before I get to it, but for 50 bucks no tax/free shipping for Amazon Prime members, I couldn't pass it up.

I just ordered Fallout 4. Will probably be a bit before I get to it, but for 50 bucks no tax/free shipping for Amazon Prime members, I couldn't pass it up.

I will get it day one for sure, though I fully expect to still be immersed with AC:Syndicate by then. So. Freaking. Good.

I will get it day one for sure, though I fully expect to still be immersed with AC:Syndicate by then. So. Freaking. Good.

Ya I think Fallout won't really get a ton of play for awhile, BLOPS3 will consume me for the foreseeable future, but for 10 bucks off I jumped because I know how good it is going to be and I know I will play it eventually.

Finally picked up a PS4 and also Rory PGA & The Golf Club. Gonna get setup on Friday to check them out

Yep I land at like midnight CST and I'll get to my apartment about 1 will probably play for 2-3 hours then all day Friday Saturday and Sunday. It is time to grind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad I didn't play too much of AW, it's really led to my excitement of this COD, really looking forward to a "new" grind

Hey guys, need some help deciding between the PS4 and Xbox One. What are some things you like and dislike about the PS4?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hey guys, need some help deciding between the PS4 and Xbox One. What are some things you like and dislike about the PS4?

It's very subjective, however, as someone who thought 360 was wildly better than PS3 who now plays exclusively on PS4, I'll weigh in.

- The party system is excellent. Clear communication with slots for up to eight people in either locked or unlocked parties.
- The dashboard is easy to navigate, and everything you need is directly in front of you.
- The unit is compact, isn't too loud, and performs very well.
- The controller is a reasonable size and has a cool trackpad feature.

Xbox One has a terrible party system, and that god awful Windows front page platform that is annoying to navigate and manage (unless you have a love affair with the stupid kinnect). I find it astonishing how quickly Playstation vaulted Microsoft with the transition to new consoles, but really, it's not even close.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

After my XBox 360 died three times due to the RROD, I promised myself I would never buy a Microsoft console ever again. I love 3rd person games and the PS4 has plenty of those. The only thing I don't like about the PS4 is that for some reason there is a Dolby DTS glitch where you have to adjust that within the Blu Ray menu rather than the PS4 autodetecting for itself. It's only a problem with Blu Rays, not with games.

Yep I land at like midnight CST and I'll get to my apartment about 1 will probably play for 2-3 hours then all day Friday Saturday and Sunday. It is time to grind

Been following one of the developers of the game and just saw if you join a game in progress you won't get the loss..I feel as if it's the little things that'll make this game good

I have read every spoiler I can get my hands on. I am spending an hour or two a night just reading the subreddit for black ops 3. They have hidden calling cards, supply drops for camos and equipment only (no guns with boosted stats) you get these from the black market. Between golf and this game I may not sleep this weekend

Back