Puma Titantour Ignite Preview

After 18 holes, I can safely say that these are super comfortable. Will be playing 54 more holes with them over the next 5 or so days to further test.

I want them.

After 18 holes, I can safely say that these are super comfortable. Will be playing 54 more holes with them over the next 5 or so days to further test.
Sounds like a great test for comfort and durability, how did they hold up after 18? Any creasing or noticeable wear spots?

I need these. I may end up with three pairs

It is hard to tell from your pic JB, but how do these fit around the ankle bone as that is always the issue for me

(Not sure if anyone remembers my issues with a prominent ankle bone after an old injury)

They fit really well. Cut low for plenty of room and extra heel padding from Ignite gives tons of cushion in he back of the foot.

They fit really well. Cut low for plenty of room and extra heel padding from Ignite gives tons of cushion in he back of the foot.

This is the important thing for me - I couldn't even stand up in the Adizero shoes without being in pain, so the low cut ankle is definitely good to hear

This is the important thing for me - I couldn't even stand up in the Adizero shoes without being in pain, so the low cut ankle is definitely good to hear

Yeah these are very different than those plastic feeing adizeros.

Yeah these are very different than those plastic feeing adizeros.

I agree, they just didn't feel great at all to me, and the way they cut into my ankle bone was ridiculously painful

But I do love my Amp Cell Fusions, okay they may be a couple generations behind now, but they are still as comfortable as ever so I may have to try very hard not to pull these on my feet in case I end up coming home with a pair....I got enough grief off Jen when I bought a second pair of shoes, so who knows what she would say if I bought a third pair?!?!?!?! :beat-up:

I agree, they just didn't feel great at all to me, and the way they cut into my ankle bone was ridiculously painful

But I do love my Amp Cell Fusions, okay they may be a couple generations behind now, but they are still as comfortable as ever so I may have to try very hard not to pull these on my feet in case I end up coming home with a pair....I got enough grief off Jen when I bought a second pair of shoes, so who knows what she would say if I bought a third pair?!?!?!?! :beat-up:
Probably nothing after a fine dinner and a night on the town??

I've never even tried on a pair of Puma golf shoes. I think that is about to change.

I want this staff bag!

These look phenomenal. I don't know that I can get away with spending that much on a pair of shoes, but if I could, I'd own a pair of those white/blue/green ones immediately.

Another range session and I can safely say these are in he rotation. They took what I liked about Titan tour and added a wider toe bed and more her padding. It's like darn near perfect.

Another range session and I can safely say these are in he rotation. They took what I liked about Titan tour and added a wider toe bed and more her padding. It's like darn near perfect.
Any word on other colors?

The white and blue pair will be mine.

Any word on other colors?
Sorry, I meant pics of the colors!!!
TITANTOUR IGNITE
· COLORS: White/Surf The Web/Green Gecko; White/Black/Drizzle; Black/Steel Gray – available December 1, 2015; White/Orange/Drizzle; White/High Risk Red/Black available February 15, 2016
· PRICE: $180

TITANTOUR IGNITE Premium
· COLORS: Drizzle/Green Gecko; Monk’s Robe/Team Gold; and White/Glacier/Gray/Black.
· RELEASE DATE: February 1, 2015
· PRICE: $220

I shall have those as soon as orders open up.

How do these breathe JB

They breathe really wel Franklin. Wearing them today.
e656238076cb856fa050218cffcf7590.jpg

True to size JB? My Lunar Controls are an 11 and feel great, just as a reference. But my FJ's are 10.5.

Back