Bettinardi Putter Thread

I've visited the only official Bettinardi seller in my country yesterday. Liked the Queen Bee most, now just some more saving to do and make an appointment for a fitting. :)

The Queen Bee really is a cool putter. I recently started gaming one and the combination of the heavy head and shape and color really is a perfect combination. I have no problem admitting I'm putting like a girl!

d698a27c6e0d50d69c71debfedbf0502.jpg

Thought this was a cool looking putter posted yesterday on Instagram

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Queen Bee really is a cool putter. I recently started gaming one and the combination of the heavy head and shape and color really is a perfect combination. I have no problem admitting I'm putting like a girl!
Absolutely! They are great

Here comes Bettinardi headcover number three. I have problems...

I really want one of the Patriot Golf headcovers they did a couple years back for Folds of Honor.

Now that I am in full fledged search mode for a new putter and trying a handful seriously, I couldn't help but put a Bettinardi into the mix. Picked up a kuchar #2 HM. Took it out on the practice green yesterday - first time with a Bettinardi and first time that I have used a center shafted putter. Felt nice - face and feel were terrific - glad it is in the mix. Has the stock traditional Pure grip and I think I need to replace it with something bigger.

Only quibble thus far is that it felt to me to be a bit on the light side for what I am looking for. Nothing to do on this one since there are no interchangeable weights on the bottom so I will have to see if that remains a negative. Would the head feel heavier or lighter if the putter was 1in shorter? Not sure I know how that works.

Also, from the website, I thought it was going to be a face balanced putter (assuming I read the diagram of the face on the website correctly) but it seems to be a little toe heavy.....

Hopefully I will get a chance to go out again in the next few days to try it again.

I really want one of the Patriot Golf headcovers they did a couple years back for Folds of Honor.

There are a bunch of those on eBay right now, if I'm not mistaken.

I'll get some better outdoor pics next time I'm on the course, but here's my newest addition.
b278401e719f06d463de7ac0fbf9810b.jpg
b4f2ad339d299dce21ba1feb58962938.jpg
706603f2cbc149d21a5f923cb1d9f79f.jpg

Been craving a Betti recently, wondering if someone can help me out. Does anyone have both a Studio Stock 9 and Queen Bee 6 on hand by any chance? They look like they're a similar shape, but obviously the finishes are different and the SS9 has the FIT-Face while the QB6 has the micro-honeycomb. I'd love some comparison pictures to see what the head shape differences are.

Been craving a Betti recently, wondering if someone can help me out. Does anyone have both a Studio Stock 9 and Queen Bee 6 on hand by any chance? They look like they're a similar shape, but obviously the finishes are different and the SS9 has the FIT-Face while the QB6 has the micro-honeycomb. I'd love some comparison pictures to see what the head shape differences are.
I don't have both but I can take any pics of the QB6 that you need.

I have owned both...they are very similar in shape and size. SS9 is 350g where QB6 is 360g. SS9 is 1/2 shaft offset, QB6 is 2 shafts offset (not typo).

Both carbon, but the Fit Face is borderline too soft, and Honeycomb has that click.

FWIW

I have owned both...they are very similar in shape and size. SS9 is 350g where QB6 is 360g. SS9 is 1/2 shaft offset, QB6 is 2 shafts offset (not typo).

Both carbon, but the Fit Face is borderline too soft, and Honeycomb has that click.

FWIW

I will agree with the fit face almost being too soft. I found it worked well on very fast greens but anything slow I had a hard time with. The honeycomb face of the QB6 is perfect for me.

FWIW

2 shaft offset?!? That seems extreme, but I noticed something looked a bit off at address.

2 shaft offset?!? That seems extreme, but I noticed something looked a bit off at address.
It definitely has a good amount of offset. I like it tho

I thought I was done buying putters for a while...

...and then I bought an Inovai today. I have a problem. :angel:

I also found a white on white skulls headcover that I paid too much for, but had to have. I'll have to post pics of that tomorrow.

5c94d3ea739751809640efa13afeae1f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

New toy came in today. Initial impressions are very good. I'll get it on the course this week and report back.

79fba2fd7fda4d2d28f851eda283dccd.jpg
75c2c23038c103f9d952985356f5cda4.jpg
8d2c395869584f462d45393632ba2d8d.jpg
c0c61ef6ea256429b497b788200b5cdb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Just picked up an Inovai as well. Been rolling it at home and it feels really nice. Hoping to get it out on the course tomorrow to see how it does side by side with the Scotty x5. Balance and weighting seems right on for me.

I've had some issues with my Studio Stock 5 feeling a little too soft with Chrome Soft balls. My initial impression of the Inovai is that it's juuuuuuuust the tiniest bit less spongy, and gives a really good balance between softness and click. I'm pretty stoked on it so far.

Got a chance to play with the Inovai on Sunday. Really liked it for short putts (felt smooth and balanced) but I don't have the feel down for longer putts yet (over 10ft). Played half the holes with the x5 and half with the Inovai and am not sure which I pretty. The Inovai seemed a little softer feeling but I seem to be getting a feel for the longer putts better with the Scotty. Hmm, so I will just have to do a lot more testing.....

Bought the Inovai on a whim, and honestly didn't think I was gonna keep it. Got the chance to play 9 with it today, and it's definitely the new gamer for the winter. Very impressive feel. Have to work on distance control, but what an impressive putter.

Bought the Inovai on a whim, and honestly didn't think I was gonna keep it. Got the chance to play 9 with it today, and it's definitely the new gamer for the winter. Very impressive feel. Have to work on distance control, but what an impressive putter.
That's awesome. Ive always wondered about that putter. Glad you found something you like

Yep, distance control has been tough for me with this one because the face is so smooth and soft.

But also just picked up a Queen B 7 and am really liking the slightly heavier feel (though basically same weight) and firmer face....

So now I have the 2HM, Inovai and Queen B in the mix as I go through selecting a new putter to put in my bag next spring. These Bettinardis are great putters for sure - I'm amazed that I see almost nobody playing them around Chicago (even more so since their HQ is in this area).

Just added another Betti limited putter (though, I still need to sell my other). Studio Reserve JAM Borealis Proto

DSC_0705_cad675a1-de9c-44b0-8928-fe4d4205c921.jpg

DSC_0707_f7cc5e69-c5dd-4b73-891c-7e08b0c018d2.jpg

DSC_0708_bfb0d6bf-80bb-4760-b689-83ad140c678d.jpg

DSC_0709_3c649534-ace8-4643-a420-82eeb6174783.jpg

Back