Forum Testing Signup - SwingByte 2

1. How often do you practice? 2 or 3 times per month.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? Yes, but not for the full swing. It was for the putting stroke.
3. What is your handicap? 7
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? I think I have a better than average swing.

I don't have an iPhone so I'll sit back and follow along. Good luck to all who enter!

1. How often do you practice? I practice at least once every weekend.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? Never one like this
3. What is your handicap? 15.0 GHIN
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? I actually think my swing is getting better the more I work on it.

Thanks for the opportunity!! Would love to try this!!

1. How often do you practice? Right now full swings !once a week, putting 2-3 nights a week
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? Never a device attached to the club. I have used a few video swing breakdown apps
3. What is your handicap? ~13-14 right now
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? My swing is better than it has been in a long time but I do struggle with reverting to bad habits (Over the top)

1. How often do you practice? Everyday, I have an indoor sim room hitting real balls off a monster tee mat and using a net.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? No, but I do have an Optishot.
3. What is your handicap? 15ish
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? Normal variance. I have some good ones but I also have some habits (sliding hips, OTT) that creep in from time to time.

Awesome opportunity! I would love to see what the SwingByte says about my swing. Thanks to THP and SwingByte

1. How often do you practice?
I practice 1-2 times per week, sometimes more if I don't get a chance to play that weekend.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? I have not used any sort of training device.
3. What is your handicap? 8.8 with most recent revision.
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? My swing is largely homemade but recently took a couple lessons that helped me immensely. I think its a decent swing but I know there are things I can do to make it better.

1. How often do you practice? 4 times a week during the season... 2-3 times a week during the winter
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? Yes, the SwingTalk. I even have a review for it on Facebook that I can message to you as well.
3. What is your handicap? 10
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? I have a pretty good swing and technique, but lack consistent results. In fact, guys I play with keep telling me I should be able to score better. I know I have some swing flaws that prevent me from doing just that.

During the winter months almost everyday I swing into a net in my basement.

2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before?
No I have not, unless you count the iPing app. but have looked at trying one of these for a time.

3. What is your handicap?
Not 100% sure as I didn't pay to have it tracked this year but I would guess around 25

4. How good or bad do you think your swing is?

I wouldn't call my swing either good or bad, it can be on point one round and completely off the next tho. If I truly had to rank my swing I would say I have a beginners swing that has slightly matured. I have a huge slice tendency.

At least a couple times a week, pending on weather, work schedule, and health.

2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before?

I've used something somewhat similar in the Golfsense device but it attached to the glove and not the shaft of the club.

3. What is your handicap? 7

4. How good or bad do you think your swing is?

I think it's alright. It needs a tuneup badly, but at least the misses right now are consistent. My shoulder turn is good, hand plane is pretty good, but I'm not sure on stuff like AoA on irons and if some inconsistencies are due to stuff you just can't see with a camera and the naked eye.

Really awesome opportunity by THP and SwingByte!

I was going to ask if this would be available for Android users, but accoring to the website it works with both iOS and Android so I am assuming they only sent iOS versions for testing?

As I don't own an Apple product I will obviously have to pass on this but I would be interested in seeing how well it works in case I decide to look at one in the future for Android

1. How often do you practice? Twice a week, driver, fairway and hybrids on the mat range, irons wedges on the grass range
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? No but very interested in AOA, swing path, clubface etc.....
3. What is your handicap? 28, started Golf the start of this year
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? It's getting there, I just need to be able to measure what I'm actually doing compared to what I feel

1. How often do you practice? 2 to 3 times a week at the range and about 50 swings daily at home
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? No
3. What is your handicap? 15
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? I think it's good, I've received comments that it is.

I was recently given a SwingByte 2 so I'm looking forward to following along.

Thank you THP and SwingByte for another great testing opportunity!

Man wish I had an iPhone....

Please make sure you read over the added info.
An iPhone is NECESSARY due to a new virtual coach feature the testers will be using.

Josh, just wondering would an iPad work as well as an iPhone or just iPhone?

Josh, just wondering would an iPad work as well as an iPhone or just iPhone?

Or does the iPhone need cell service or will the app work via wifi? I'd love to throw my hat into this testing as I'll be working a lot on my swing over the winter.

I believe just an iPad would be fine. It only requires a Bluetooth connection. I was given one from the Cleveland Up and Down event and I haven't worked with it yet. I could be wrong, it's happened before.

Thanks for the opportunity!!

1. How often do you practice? 2-3 times a week, plus after a round if there is some part of my game that needs work and I have time.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? No.
3. What is your handicap? 12.7 GHIN
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? Iron swing is good, Driver... not so much.

Hate missing out on this one ,No iphone here !

I believe just an iPad would be fine. It only requires a Bluetooth connection. I was given one from the Cleveland Up and Down event and I haven't worked with it yet. I could be wrong, it's happened before.

I hope that's the case! I'll be spending a lot of time indoors and I could actually compare the data between the swingbyte and the simulator.

Forum Testing Signup - SwingByte 2

I hope that's the case! I'll be spending a lot of time indoors and I could actually compare the data between the swingbyte and the simulator.

As far as I know the beta test of the virtual swing coach is only available on the iPhone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This type of device has always intrigued me. Would enjoy giving this a go.

How often do you practice? 3-4 times a week.

Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? No

What is your handicap? + 2.1

How good or bad do you think your swing is? Solid through the bag

Thanks for the opportunity!

Very cool opportunity, these things are intriguing.
1: I have slacked on practice over the past 3 months with wedding planning, but prior to that I was at least hitting balls or putting once per week. I have reached out to my instructor for a series of lessons and plan on getting back to 1-2 times weekly over the winter.
2: I have not.
3: I have a 15.5 handicap
4: I think my new swing that I am working with my instructor on is fundamentally sound. I would be curious what feedback I can get from something like this to help groove my new swing into muscle memory.

1. How often do you practice? - I try to practice about 2 times a week.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? - No. Can't say I have.
3. What is your handicap? - 13
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? - I've been told I have a nice takeaway swing and follow through but I question whether or not I'm doing anything to alter it at times. When I took lessons earlier this year, I was told I had a very nice swing.

Many thanks to THP for this opportunity!

1. How often do you practice? I swing inside daily, I have a heated covered range 15 mins from my office for winter work & a virtual golf facility 10 mins away.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? No
3. What is your handicap? 24.5
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? Bad. Driver swing is coming along, but still prone to a two way miss through the bag.

Back