Forum Testing Signup - SwingByte 2

1. How often do you practice? 2 times a week. Will be near daily toward the end of the month.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? Never a club connected device - only a swingsense
3. What is your handicap? 14
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? According to others, fundamentally sound swing but very inconsistent day to day. Seeking data to help groove a swing feel that will eliminate some inconsistency

1. How often do you practice? I try to practice at least 2-3 times per week.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? I have never used something like this before.
3. What is your handicap? My current handicap is 18.
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? I know I have an OTT move that i fight on a continual basis. That is what I am currently trying to correct.

Thank you THP for the opportunity to test this out.

1. How often do you practice? Usually 2 times a week. I also take a lot of swings at home as well.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? I have not.
3. What is your handicap? 15
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? I think my swing is middle of the road. I can certainly make some bad swings, but my good swings work out well.

Damn. I knew I shouldn't have given Android a few months ago.

Good luck to all.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the opportunity!

1. How often do you practice? 2-3 times a week

2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? Yes

3. What is your handicap? 12.7

4. How good or bad do you think your swing is?
Ugly but generally effective. 6-7 out of 10

1. How often do you practice? 2 hours/week
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? Never
3. What is your handicap? 2.0
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? Decent. Somewhat smooth and rhythmic motion with an occasional tendency to go after it.

This is an awesome opportunity for whoever gets selected!

1. I try to practice at least once or twice a week. Now that DST is here, it will probably only be once for a while.
2. I have never used a device like this.
3. My index is 5.5
4. I'm not sure what it looks like now, but back when I had the ability to video my swing, it was slightly on the ugly side.

Good luck to all who enter. As I don't have an iPhone, I'll be sitting this one out. Bummer, but it is what it is.

1. How often do you practice? 2-3 times a week.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? I have never used a training aid like this before.
3. What is your handicap? 13.9
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? Depends on the day/hour/minute. Everything feels good right now.

Good luck to everyone. I have a crappy M7 HTC One, BUT my wife just got the iPhone 6s, so I get her hand me down iPhone 5s and might be getting my own iPhone 6s Plus.

Forum Testing Signup - SwingByte 2

1. How often do you practice? Never, but I feel like that would change exponentially with a device like this.

2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? I have never used a swing trainer device at all.

3. What is your handicap? 15.3

4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? I think it looks better than it is. I know I have a flaw with my takeaway that gets me off track immediately, and despite working on it (alone) for what seems like forever, it's still there when I see pictures of my swing (just last week).

Pretty cool opportunity for testing here, so thanks THP and SwingByte!

1. How often do you practice? 2-3 times/week
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? No
3. What is your handicap? 15.5
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? Ok, problem is inconsistency and slicing

1. How often do you practice? I Practice at least once a week, mostly on simulator and in a dome during the winter

2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? closest I have used is a simulator and a SC100

3. What is your handicap? 16.7

4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? it is inconsistent, and I think a device like that could help me pin point where in my swing I am falling apart

1. How often do you practice? I Practice at least once a week, mostly on simulator and in a dome during the winter

2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? closest I have used is a simulator and a SC100

3. What is your handicap? 16.7

4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? it is inconsistent, and I think a device like that could help me pin point where in my swing I am falling apart

edit: is the device good for lefties too?

Awesome opportunity.....

1. How often do you practice? At least once a week, sim available as well as outdoor range work
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? No
3. What is your handicap? 11.1 GHIN
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? My swing is a work in progress, I still fight a OTT move.

Dax

1. How often do you practice? Twice a week scheduled, more if I can fit it in.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? No I have not.
3. What is your handicap? 14
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? I know it's not the worst swing out there, but I have a terrible over-the-top move that I can's seem to shake. I think if I could have some visual feedback, it might help correct the OTT move.

cool opportunity:

1. How often do you practice? once a week
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? nope
3. What is your handicap? 7
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? I think it is ok, could use some work I am sure.

1. How often do you practice?
2-3 per week at the range. I swing a club everyday at home.

2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before?
No

3. What is your handicap?

4. How good or bad do you think your swing is?
The Pro at the driving range thinks my swing is pretty good.

Have an iPhone6

Thanks!!

Such a great opportunity! Thanks THP and SwingByte!

1. How often do you practice? - 2-3 times a week. I putt nightly and try to get a few swings in as well.

2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? No. I have only used a couple of iPad apps that you can record your swing then analyze from there. Nothing to track stats though.
3. What is your handicap? - 5.3
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? - Right now, it's just ok. I usually get lazy late in the season and this would certainly help out!

Thanks once again THP for this testing opportunity!
The swingByte to me is a useful tool to see what's going on in your golf swing, identify faults, and work on correcting those faults. I hope to use this tool in my continuing quest for improvement.

1. How often do you practice? Admittedly not a lot currently, but have a mat and net in my garage and use them a lot during the colder months. I am starting lessons again next week, and will be setting aside time daily to work on my lessons.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? I have not, but I have used a SwingCaddy portable launch monitor and I think using the two together could give some pretty decent insight.
3. What is your handicap? I play to a 23 handicap
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? Ooh.... Not good. This the reason for taking lessons. I fight some flexibility issues, and an OTT move. I have been told recently that I am making a better move to the ball.
I think a device such as this could really help.

Thanks again for this opportunity. I hope to contribute to the testing, but if not selected will be following the testers feedback.

This should make for a very interesting test opportunity. Good luck everyone!

Good luck to all who enter, I would love to test this but I do not have an iPhone.

1. How often do you practice? A few times a week indoors (in my spare room) and at least once a week at a practice facility or range.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? No I haven't, I've always been interested in trying one.
3. What is your handicap? 11.3
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? I assume it's a little below average with a lot of room for improvement. I'm sure there's a lot I'm not paying attention to, that I should be.

1. How often do you practice? 1-2 times per week. Plus try to take 25 swings in the house or outside.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? I have never used one.
3. What is your handicap? 9.8 MSGA
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? I think my swing is ok and somewhat consistent.

1. How often do you practice? Once or twice a week.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? I own a Swing Byte 1
3. What is your handicap? 9
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? Reasonable but with plenty of room for improvement.

Back