Contest - THP Custom Project X HandCrafted Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The 2016 Albatross Club kicks off today and like last year, THP is hoping to raise money for some places that need it most. Today we are launching this contest for those that signup early for the initiative and two lucky winners will get something very special.

The Prize
Giving away two THP Custom Project X HandCrafted shafts. Designed and rolled in their San Diego facility this high quality golf shaft features low spin and mid-launch. The shaft has been finished in THP Green and features the iconic THP logo throughout. These are very limited and two lucky THPers that join our 2016 Albatross Club will win them.

How To Enter
This coming year the Albatross Club is all about the animals and our goal is to raise charity for local facilities all around the US that need our help to keep their shelter in good condition and their guests safe. This contest is an early signup event, so if you signup for the Albatross Club in the next 7 days, you will be automatically entered.

Rules
There are not a whole lot of rules.
Signup for the Albatross Club in the next 7 days.
Two winners will be drawn at random out of those that sign up.

If you are not a winner here, you obviously still get the perks for the entire 2016 calendar year, and you can find all of that information here.

Impact-M.jpg

Impact-2-M.jpg

Impact-3-M.jpg

Is there a link so we can sign up easily through Tapatalk?

• Admin
Last edited:
Wouldnt have it any other way. #Albatross2016

Done! I'm pumped for 2016!

This contest is just another added bonus for signing up for the Albatross club. I'm in! I would have signed up anyway, but wow what a sweet shaft!

Entry in.....let's do this!

Good luck all!

what an incredible prize! my entry is in.

do we knoe the flex of the shafts?

Here's to a great 2016!

I'm In!

Joined in a hurry, to support the Humane Society first of all, but that shaft.....it's even toad green!! :clown:

I'm in. Folds of Honor was great and I was happy to support them. I really like the 2016 partner. Well done.

Entry in....good luck all!

What a great looking shaft from Project X. Signed up and ready to go for 2016! Easily the best $34.95 I'll spend on golf all year.

Going to pay now!

Signed up for the 2016 Albatross Club this morning! A great community of people helping out a great organization. 2016 is going to be an amazing year!

signed up! those shafts look amazing!

I'll be joining tomorrow!

Link as well as going to Albatross tab always brings me back to this thread on my phone. Any ideas?

Link as well as going to Albatross tab always brings me back to this thread on my phone. Any ideas?

If from mobile trying using webview?
Im not having the same issue.

This is only my 2nd albatross membership, but it's the easiest $35 i've ever spent. Another great cause, and some cool things to follow in 2016

Back