Want To Be A Tour Player: Signup Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Signup is finally here. For all of the details on this event, you can find the official thread right here. This will have some specific dates you have to be available, costs and more all outlined.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...nsored-by-Cobra-Golf-Want-To-Be-A-Tour-Player

THPMC-S.jpg

When & Where
May 18th-20th
Hammock Beach Resort
Palm Coast, FL

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2018 Albatross Club membership which goes to help a wonderful charity and for more information on that, click here.

Being A Tour Player
Cobra Golf Bag
13 Cobra Clubs
Puma Golf Shoes
Puma Scripted Apparel
All Accessories and Headware
54 Holes of Golf at a Beautiful Resort
Access to Sponsor R&D and Marketing
And More

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

The Teams
Team Hackers
Captain: Puttin4Bird
Asst Captain: Mike Yagley
This Could Be You!
This Could be You!
This Could Be You!
This Could Be You!
This Could Be You!
This Could Be You!

Team Paradise
Captain: Tadashi70
Asst Captain: Jose Miraflor
Jimmy3864
This Could be You!
This Could Be You!
This Could Be You!
This Could Be You!
This Could Be You!

Signing Up
Signing up will involve a few different steps, so follow each one of these. You will be sending in an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com when you are ready.

1. Choose the THP TV video that features one of the two assistant captains that is your favorite Can be found on the home page, mobile app or THPGolf on YouTube . Tell us the title of that video and what made it your favorite of the bunch.
2. Choose the team you would like to play for (you could still end up on either team, but 2 in the hopper vs 1 for the one you select)
3. RH or LH
4. You current handicap
5. What SmartPhone do you currently use
6. Your Forum Name
7. Are you a 2018 Albatross Club Member (a lot of people skip that section during signups)
8. What Social Media outlets do you follow THPGolf on?

Then sit back and see if you get your number called, to be part of the 2018 Morgan Cup. Participants, that get in, this journey is going to start soon and go very quickly to the big weekend at Hammock Beach.

3503-M.jpg

$100 deposit is required if you get in to hold your spot and the remainder will be due 30 days out from the event.

JB will this be open for a while?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Booooooom!! Can’t wait to see how the teams get finalized. Good luck to all that enter.

In order to sign up I’d have to check off a bunch of boxes. This is too big of an event to “half ass.” So I’m holding back this time due to not having the competitive aspect of my game up to par and that I want to make sure I properly test & review long term the incoming SM7s.

Will be following closely though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
JB will this be open for a while?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

it will remain open for a couple of days.

Good luck to all of those that can enter, looks like its going to be a blast!

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And entered...

(Sits back relaxes and waits...)

((EFF that the training already started heads to the range to hit some balls and be ready to go if my number is called))

Good luck to everyone. I'm looking forward to following along with this one.

Good luck guys! This event is near and dear to my heart!

Best of luck everyone! Sign-up day is finally here!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Annnnnnd here we go boys and girls! Good luck everyone, I’m so anxious to see who’s joining the rest of us!!!

Email sent!!

I’m with Alex on this one!! I want to go to the range right now and start prepping!

Entered! Going to be a fun few days waiting to see who gets in!

Just signed up and cannot ait to see if I get a chance to play. Pray Pray Pray

Dates do not work for me but I will be following along for sure! Good luck to all of those that are entering! Can't wait to see all the Cobra awesomeness

Crazy bummed I can't sign up for this one. Good luck to the hopefuls!!

Good luck everybody! I'll have to wait til tonight to sign up. This is going to be amazing!

In... Good Luck to all...

Good luck fellas. Looking forward to seeing who the lucky participants are for The Morgan Cup.

Email submitted! Can’t wait!!!!

I woke up early, and bounced around THP for a while, but sign ups weren't open.... I fell back alseep. But Hoorayyyyyy! I'm entered!

I’m very excited to see who gets selected for this incredible opportunity. You have 2 of the best dudes ever with these captains!

My favorite golfing memories ever happened during the Morgan Cups, will always hold a special place in my heart.

Good luck everyone!! Can’t wait to see who’s going to the show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back