andeti02

Reaction score
Handicap
Has anyone ever seen one of these on person? Came across them on twitter and I really like their aesthetic.

They are very nice putters. Have a very soft feel due to the thick face and the price is pretty reasonable for what you get. I love the headcover and the flamed finishes are some of the best in the industry. Here are some pictures of one I had.

nt29.jpg

veda.jpg

b4e9.jpg

xvfn.jpg

2jlg.jpg

lqxs.jpg

r5oy.jpg

ms8b.jpg

q8ft.jpg

i9r0.jpg

That industrial kind of shape REALLY makes me think "Nead" to be honest.

Thanks for the pics dude!!! That finish is indeed gorgeous.

Thanks for posting the pics really like what you picked. I really want to pull the trigger on one of these, just not sure which one i want yet. I got my first "custom" seemore putter in the winter last year and all it did was make me more interested in these small batch putters

Sweet looking putter, and that headcover is freaking sweeeeeeeeeet!

Also anyone close to Charlotte NC these guys will gladly meet up with you and show off the product I never got a chance to take them up on this but would love to in the future. Just shoot them an email or phone call.

The folks in Charlotte are extremely lucky they have three great custom putter companies there Lowtide, Nead and Jay from TP Mills (obviously not production though) all are great people and make a great product.

Paired up with a couple a month or so ago, the husband had one. I rolled it a few times and was quite impressed. Nice heavy but soft feel to it, and drop dead sexy. He supposedly knew the gentleman and had one of the first made.

Don't quote me, as I've done no research to confirm, but was told the founder was a race shop guy who had some extra time and starting fiddling with putters.

Figured I would bump this thread with this pic. They're doin some cool giveaways on twitter and I was lucky enough to win one!
ahu2y4ym.jpg

Never heard of the company before but what a beauty.

I have stared at the website many times over the past few years since I learned about them but never have actually seen or rolled one of their putters. Very nice looking stuff!

Gorgeous putters. The name on the putters is just stunning.

Josh and Zack are great. I have FIN #6, the first raw, torched, oil quenched one the did. I'll have to post some pictures up.

jMt2a2Y.jpg

Me want. Me want a lot.

I have been looking at these putters for quite some time. Would love to have one of these. I have been thinking of just getting one to play around with, as I love the looks of them.

I won their last twitter contest which was for a hat, which i will sport proudly. But it got me over to the their site and looking at their stuff. Really got my pondering. I love the look of the Fin. Such a industrial looking putter, but the I love that head shape and reminds me some of Si2 i game now. But on their front page they show a group shot of their customs and they show a CS Fin. Loved it. I think this maybe a long term ponder, but it also maybe a goal prize. If I can reach one of the my goals this year, Win a tournament or reach scratch, I think I will really look into a custom from them.

I know a few people have purchased from Low Tide so figured it was a good bump to get feedback. I really like the new Reef model (anser style). The holiday special as well for a full copper custom is getting my brain moving on a possible purchase.

I know a few people have purchased from Low Tide so figured it was a good bump to get feedback. I really like the new Reef model (anser style). The holiday special as well for a full copper custom is getting my brain moving on a possible purchase.

I saw that special on the copper putters also and I'm seriously contemplating pulling the trigger. That could be a pretty sweet putter. I'd be interested in others feedback as well.

Phenomenal to work with. Truly up there at the top with all the companies I've had make me customs, right there with Kari which is high praise coming from me.

I'll just leave these here for now, with more to come tomorrow when its in hand. Solid copper "Rip Curl" which has been EXTREMELY softened (on the edges) by having them melt pretty much every edge, bead blasted on top for no glare and polished on the face and sole. Custom bead blasted stainless steel flow neck (full round) with ZERO offset. Weighing in at 360g, will play 36", 68* lie.

c2_zps8jxmihmi.jpg

c1_zps0siinol0.jpg

c3_zpspjjzcxpa.jpg

31312312313_zpshrguqqqa.jpg

Absolutely phenomenal. I am almost speechless. It looks so freaking good James

That is a work of art.

Beautiful putter Jman. They did a fantastic job on that one.

Beautiful putter jman

Don't know how you're gonna be able to game that James, it's too pretty to hit.

Has he mentioned what kind of maintenance you need to do to keep it pristine? Or is it pretty much good to go?

Back