Bridgestone BarriCold Winter Gloves Preview

Anyone know if these are in stores yet? Quick browsing of websites didn't have them come up for the usual suspects. I'd like to try them on first and see how they feel before jumping in.

Most likely not, Bridgestone doesn't have the largest accessory presence in golf stores.

Just picked up a pair off the bay. Interested to see how the m/l fits compared to the cadet.

Also curious as to the durability.

You guys with tax issues scared me off of getting them through bstone. Also $8 for shipping on a 17.99 product is too rich for me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How does the sizing run? For most brand of golf gloves, I am typically in between medium and large, closer to large. On the Brisgestone website they size them M/L and L/XL. I am assuming that I should get the M/L because if other gloves in large are slightly long in the fingers, then a glove that fits XL would be too big.

Keeping an eye out for these. They could have come in handy this morning.

How does the sizing run? For most brand of golf gloves, I am typically in between medium and large, closer to large. On the Brisgestone website they size them M/L and L/XL. I am assuming that I should get the M/L because if other gloves in large are slightly long in the fingers, then a glove that fits XL would be too big.

I ordered a size medium in these and they run true to size as I also wear a medium in Bridgestone regular gloves.

Most likely not, Bridgestone doesn't have the largest accessory presence in golf stores.

Just picked up a pair off the bay. Interested to see how the m/l fits compared to the cadet.

You guys with tax issues scared me off of getting them through bstone. Also $8 for shipping on a 17.99 product is too rich for me

Bridgestone's site price was 17.99 and I paid 20.33. I think that is a pretty good deal to me.

Keeping an eye out for these. They could have come in handy this morning.
Mine arrived today. Really could have used them... I'm sure I'll get more chances to test soon. Having wide knuckles and short fingers I usually use cadet medium in other gloves. Ordered small and they are a bit tight but good on fingers length

Mine arrived...made the right choice with s/m. May need this to start the round tomorrow.

I feel like these may be a good edition to my Chicago winter apparel

i have a pair coming from Bridgestone on Tuesday. When I placed the order no shipping charges were shown so I figured shipping was free. Nope, two days later they amended the total with $8 shipping + tax. I could have canceled but decided to just go ahead. Pretty steep for a pair of gloves though!

Mine arrived...made the right choice with s/m. May need this to start the round tomorrow.

What size glove do you normally wear?

Ordered a pair tonight. Probably will only swing with one glove and wear the right one when walking. $18.70 from the Bay with free shipping.
After cracking a bone in my wrist this summer, I'm feeling the cold already at work on the wrist. So look forward to using these.

Couldn't find these at the PGA Superstore tonight... Bah!

Now that it appears I, will have a regular opportunity to get some winter play and practice in ?, I'm definitely going to pick up a pair.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Anyone have a sense as to how these compare to the Footjoys for around the same price?

Wore mine on the range this morning while warming up. They felt thinner than the FJ winter gloves and allowed for more of a feeling if the club. Had no issue with hands staying warm in mid 40 temps.

Got mine in the mail today. These will work out nice on a cold day. Plus can still feel the club in my hand. Great purchase.

Got mine this weekend. Didn't use them as it wasn't cold enough but I can tell you that these will be my new goto unless they prove me wrong. I'm a cadet XL and the large fit me fine.

Mine FINALLY shipped yesterday. Guess I'm spoiled by Amazon Prime, but a week from ordered to shipped makes me want to……

I look forward to seeing them in hand when I get back home Friday afternoon.

Got an email from Bridgestone that the price on my order had changed. They added tax (that's ok) and an 8$ shipping charge. After 3 days of being in the cue. I ended up canceling and will buy somewhere else.

Got an email from Bridgestone that the price on my order had changed. They added tax (that's ok) and an 8$ shipping charge. After 3 days of being in the cue. I ended up canceling and will buy somewhere else.
Same email I got…ordered on Monday the 26th, shipped yesterday. I probably would've cancelled the order as well, but I simply forgot I even bought them.

Ouch...not cool and $8 shipping is just ludicrous.

Glad I bought from eBay and had them in 2 days.

For those that have tried them on, how far up the wrist do they go? A number of other gloves (like FJ) seem to extend up the wrist a bit to reach and fit under your sleeve of you coat/sweater.

Ouch...not cool and $8 shipping is just ludicrous.

Glad I bought from eBay and had them in 2 days.

Yep. I think I'm going to go that route too. I've found some for 18.70 with free shipping. Only options are S,M,L. I'm going to ask them if that L is the L/XL combo. I can squeeze into a large, but prefer XL

For those that have tried them on, how far up the wrist do they go? A number of other gloves (like FJ) seem to extend up the wrist a bit to reach and fit under your sleeve of you coat/sweater.

For me, these were the same as a regular glove. I posted a few photos late last week which should show it decently IIRC.

Back