Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Anyone have Wednesday off? Hoping to play either sweetbriar/springvale/big met. They all have AM hot deal times.

GolfinFF or Certi-fiable needs to join the round being played on Weds. I need an Ohio partner so that the Mi #RR hopefuls get use to the butt whoopin they are gonna get in #RR a head of time. #ButtHurtTolerance

GolfinFF or Certi-fiable needs to join the round being played on Weds. I need an Ohio partner so that the Mi #RR hopefuls get use to the butt whoopin they are gonna get in #RR a head of time. #ButtHurtTolerance

Sorry gotta work, next day off be Xmas day and I'm sure the wife ain't letting me play that day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could probably play Wednesday. Shake Creek has/had a $25 rate around 1015....

How are the greens right now at Shale?

Going with 11am at Big Met today since I need top drop my sister off at the airport at 10:15.

Hit em straight

So Boulder Creek tomorrow?

Big Mets greens were actually really good today it was weird, they were smooth except for a few spots and quick for December. Pretty sure they were a touch faster than Sleepy Hollow was if you could find a flat spot at Sleepy Hollow to compare it to.

So Boulder Creek tomorrow?

Big Mets greens were actually really good today it was weird, they were smooth except for a few spots and quick for December. Pretty sure they were a touch faster than Sleepy Hollow was if you could find a flat spot at Sleepy Hollow to compare it to.

how did u play?

72. Made a bunch of putts, didn't drive the ball great with no range before but every hole is short. Hit a bunch of nice wedges to inside 15 feet from 100 yards. Plugging in game golf and will post the stats in the other thread for scores.

Someones climbing up the Power Rankings

Someones climbing up the Power Rankings
Trying. Now if I could go do that on a course longer that 6100 then that would be something. Still fun to golf good and not have to worry about 3 putting when you hit it one foot past the hole and watch it go off the green.

I absolutely refuse to play Big Met for the foreseeable future. Ask Gunner for details. Plus too short to actually enjoy for me

Trying. Now if I could go do that on a course longer that 6100 then that would be something. Still fun to golf good and not have to worry about 3 putting when you hit it one foot past the hole and watch it go off the green.

72 is 72...in December...NICE

The Michigan team will have it's work cut out for it with all these low scores in December! Let's do the work Buckeye's. Make them work hard and earn every point they get.

I absolutely refuse to play Big Met for the foreseeable future. Ask Gunner for details. Plus too short to actually enjoy for me

Well now I am interested in this story

Skipping work to golf

936 am at ellsworth meadows me and rob did golf now hotdeal for 15...anyone welcome to join us

Skipping work to golf

936 am at ellsworth meadows me and rob did golf now hotdeal for 15...anyone welcome to join us

Damn. Can't miss work. Thanks for the invite anyways!

Can't book it as a single but if someone else wants to play I will book it for 2 and u can give me cash or you can book it and can send to you on paypal

Can't book it as a single but if someone else wants to play I will book it for 2 and u can give me cash or you can book it and can send to you on paypal
Oh really? Bummer man i would have just booked 3 didnt know anyone would want to join us

If I didn't have these damn calls I would be all over that.

If no one bites ill split the 2nd fee with ya

Back