Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

And my how quickly it turned into theeeeeeeeeee Ohio State football team vs Michigan and MSU. Come up with something original and relevant and then talk to me.

And my how quickly it turned into theeeeeeeeeee Ohio State football team vs Michigan and MSU. Come up with something original and relevant and then talk to me.

Poignant and correct. Young Tyler gets it...I mean OSU doesnt want to hear about their overall record over the last 2 decades in big games, so there is not really much to talk about there.

You have to stick with what you have I suppose Tyler...

When you realize these people get their drinking water from Lake Erie, it all makes sense.

Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

T shirt honoring all the (the)Ohio State Super Bowl winning QB's

ca5c370d290f0005a1568ed64c3c42db.jpg

Amusing that no matter how hard we try these threads never fail to come back to football (whether that be NCAA or NFL).

Amusing that no matter how hard we try these threads never fail to come back to football (whether that be NCAA or NFL).

Ya that was my bad and it won't happen again. It's the sports lover in me. I hope this doesn't turn into that.

Don't get your nose too far up there Phil, I hear Kevin gets bad cases of gas....

At my age I hope it's just gas. 25 years in the Navy, and I really never appreciated A$$ kissing. No need to start now. -1 for Ohio

ANd it would be so easy overall. Have you looked at Michigan or Ohio or Texas or any place else I want to make fun of. The jokes are endless. :D

Well if the thread doesn't turn it's ways towards sports, it will just be about how Ohio needs help spelling their own state name!

Well if the thread doesn't turn it's ways towards sports, it will just be about how Ohio needs help spelling their own state name!

Here I will help.

201411_2030_fdacg_sm.jpg

ohio_sign.jpg

Isn't that really all they both have to talk about? I'm mean, what else is in the Midwest to debate?

Isn't that really all they both have to talk about? I'm mean, what else is in the Midwest to debate?

Who gets the most......snow?

After all both sides would agree the weather sucks...

True. Which reminds me I need to pick out the short and flip flops I want to put on tomorrow.

Here are the Texan choices. For all of those beautiful beaches in Dallas.

137e75809e3106f611590604e976930e.jpg

TX01-S089-1005-BK.jpg

At my age I hope it's just gas. 25 years in the Navy, and I really never appreciated A$$ kissing. No need to start now. -1 for Ohio

-2 for the stupid state school they won't shut up about.

Back